humble beginnings

HAY GUYSSSS!!!! soooo kawaii high is OVER! :( pls do not be sadness!!!!! here is my new project that will be anonther VERY LONG ONE!!! i started kawaii hi in 2014 :O IT GOED ON FOR 3 YEARS!!!!! idk if this one will bea as long but it will be a long one for sure!! pls enjoy ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Vriska Serket and me and my GIRLFRIEND Terezi Pyrope have decided to go to a amusement park today! She locks soooo cutely in her dragon hooodie and short booyie shortsss.

We walk hand of hand to the entrance and by some tickets. I spent over one hundred dollhairs on this binch!! She is lucky i love her ::::/ The

"VAPE!" says tarnzi right when we walk into the inside after we go threw secureitty. 'IM HONGRY!!!!!" she rings. "Okay okay what do u want then turkey" i say with a look at her i am doing. She tippa tappa her chin and go hmmmm..... Her eyes search the aheadness of her. Eve though she is blind, She is watching. 

"I think of it...." she strat "PRATZLES!" she meanders and SPRINTS to a pratzle stand. "HELLO SIR I WOOD LIKE PLEASE OF SOME PRAZTLE AND JELLY SOS BECAUSE JELLY IS RED AND RED IS DELINCHOUS!!!!!" The man looks frightened. He nods. I smack some money down on the thingy.  "And I'll have a prezty (that's what i call them lol) with extra salt" I say. 

After our eating we picka ride for the first one it is that we are doing. We look at the park of the map. I mean the map of the park lol. I read off the ones to her becauz she is blind and sometimes is hard for to makeout the letters. Hmmmm.. makeout..... that sounds nice. OH NO AM DISTACTED BY THE GAY! 

Se points her finker on one of them. "I WANNA GO ON DIS ONE CAUSE IT TASTES THE BEST!" she says, taking the map from my hands. *SLORNP!* She locks it up. "TASTEY" she says with a wink. I blush. 

"Okay lets go 8a8e" i say and taka her hand into mine. I blush at the gay. Torzi cackles. Hot. The walk to the thingie is a long a tregerous one. It is hot outside to and that is gross. The line is luckily not to long because of course i am having all of the luck and every wide we go on it will be thi because of me! Ha! We r seeted on the ride and we here the anouncemnt over the thing. 

"OKAY RIDERS ARE YOU READY! FOR THE IDE OF A LIVE TIME?? KEEP UR HEAD AGAST THE BACK AND RAISE YOUR HANDS TO THE SKY! THREE! TO!! ONE!! GOOOO!!!" We SHOOT off at this word and there is many of loops and twasts! Wow! The ride overs and I look to Tape. Her grin is large of one. I smilk at her. She laughs. 

It is getting dark now and i notcing that Ratbaby is getting tiresome. "Hey Tackle u gud?" I say it to her. She nods and smile gentle. :) <-- lik that. "Ock" i say. At a tiem, we suddenly here behind us: BOOM CRASH BANG SMAHS!!" 

woah!

I turn around and lock and holy fuck. Thats a human person! Or.... it was.... God...... "That does not smell good" says Tank. People around behin to scream andrun about chasing around and are in scary shock! 

"Ummmmmmm lets get our of hear" i say, snatching the hand of my Girl. "Now thats what I call and adventure" i say as we get settered in the care. Terese cackled and said, "YES IT WAS HAHAHA OH BOY I WANT TO GO ON MORE OF ADVENTURES!" she says even though I already said she was saying it I did it again okay u get more clarification now ur welcome lol. ANYWAFFLE XD

We go to are apartment that we ashare becuz we r in a commitment relashonshipped thank u very much uuuuwuuuu. I am feeling HONGRY so I go to the kiken in look for a sneck. I open the cubbord and smilk at what i see. "Oh Taaaaaarrrrnzziiiiiii" i call. She slidely socks in and almoss crashes into a wall haha loser. "yes?" she say.

"We have..... popporn" i smilked. 

"Y̨̟̺̜̱̭̦̘͆̑ͭ̈́͗̃͒̃Ȩ̙͎̝͇͕͐ͥͫ̐̔ͬͣŠ̵͍̤̗͔͓͍ͬ̄" Teeples let out n inhuman screech. Omg... She rully like the popporn i guess. "You know what goes greatly with poprc!" i mops, "MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Terezi screams excitedly for like a whole minute solidly. I chortle. "less go" i said hops to the couch. With a smooth move I press on the turn tv and thinker. I chuckle so hard at my idea. "What are we watching?" Tickles ganders and smeeps. "He he he.. You will see" I say as I flicker the channel turn to On Demansd and chosen Twilight. He he he... 

When the movie begins Tarp's yells. "VASKA NO!" and scream. I cackle as she tries to wrassle me for the remote. We are laughing and tumbling around on the couch when she has me pinned down by the arms. That's pretty hot. "Change the movie vapelife" she says with LUST in her voice. woah.... I smirk. 

"Make me!" 

Torple blushes before leaning down to KISS MY IN THE MOTH!!!!!! "hehehehe" she giggles when she pulls away. But its too latte the movie is already in session so this loser nerd don get her way! Gotta learn ya lesson that you dont always get what you wanted to want for to get! That's life! 

We sit up and Teeze leans on my shoulder like gayly and we shar the popcorn in between are legges. Sometime are hands go in hte bole the same at time and tuche and Terenzi giggles. It is cute. I guessing that I felled asleep during the it movie and it and when of waking up I found, very sweaty... Tapel was on top of me on the cough still and the teevee was having the smimming fishies arund on it. U know like when it goes SSHSHGHHHFHHHSHSHHHH and it has the tiny fishies wswimming around! Yea u know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOP U GUISE ENJOIED THE FORST CHAPPY OF VAPELIFE AND RATBABY!!!!!!!!! TELL ME HOO IS UR FAV HOMESTUCK CHARCTER AND THEY MAYBE WILL BE IN THE NEXT ONE? ?? PLS FOLLOW MEH TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ENXT AND DOT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!! ALSO PLZ READ MY OTHER STORIEZ IF U HAVENT THEY R REALLY GOD AND i WANT EVERYONE TO SEE IT!!! BAIIII!!!! <3 ~~!~!~~~~