Period

Warning: Lots of curse words
Sorry not sorry
Picture has nothing to do with the story.
______________________________________

Of course it had to be that time of the month again. I groaned as I walked through the halls of the bunker. I was so pissed because Sam had tried to wake me up and I threatened to stab him. I walked to the kitchen and Sam looked up from his book and looked at me. I glared at him and he quickly looked back down. I saw Dean drinking a beer looking at stuff on his laptop. Probably porn. You thought. He looked up at me and stared at me suspiciously for a long time. "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT"! I yelled at him obviously pissed. His eyes widened in shock and fear. " Are you okay (Y/N)"? Dean asked suspiciously. "Yeah​ why wouldn't I be okay. Im just peachy". I said bitterly. "Then why did you threatened to stab me earlier"? Sam asked innocently like he did nothing wrong. "Maybe because you tried to wake me up, when you knew I don't like the idea of being out of bed". I said calmly. Mood Swing. I went to the fridge and opened it and I only saw beers and Deans last pie. I shrugged and took a beer and the pie. I sat down across from Dean. He immediately looked up when he saw his pie. "What do you think you're doing (Y/N)". Dean said firmly. I opened the pie box and said " What does it look like im doing". I said annoyed. "It looks like you're about to make a big mistake". He said sternly. "By what eating your pie? No I don't think so". I shrugged. I grabbed the pie and took a big bite. Dean gasped. I rolled my eyes. "Give me my pie"! "No". "Give me it"! He stood up and reached for it but I held it behind me. He walked over and I got up running away. He was chasing me and getting closer. That's when I felt a blinding pain in my lower stomach. I fell taking the pie with me. I groaned in pain " Son of a bitch. These goddamn fucking cramps"! I yelled. Dean stopped and knelt beside me. "Oh my god are you okay (Y/N) what happened"? He said worriedly. "CRAMPS That's WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED"! I yelled. Sam walked over and knelt beside Dean. "Um Dean I think its (Y/N)s um you know" Sam muttered to Dean. Dean furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What"? He asked still confused. "Dean Im on my period. Now do you understand"? I asked while standing up. Dean and Sam shuffled their feet awkwardly. "Oh Im sorry have I made you uncomfortable? More uncomfortable than I am every damn month". I asked sternly. Their eyes widened and had no idea what to say. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pie. "Hey that's still my pie". Dean whined like a child. I turned around with pie in my mouth and slightly smirked. I went up to him and smashed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled back to see pie filling on his lip. Sam had already left to his book. "There now are you happy"? I asked as I raised my eyebrow. "No not quite but you know what will make me happy?" he asked smirking. I stepped closer to him " oh yeah what's that". I whispered. He pulled me by the waist and kissed me roughly as I ran my hands through his hair. We both eventually pulled away for air and I bit my lip. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time" he said while caressing my cheek. I smirked at him. "Really? You don't say" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and pulled me in for another kiss. This time more passionate. "You do owe me another pie (Y/N)". He said playfully. "No I don't I didn't even eat all of it". I said as I handed him the half eaten pie. "But it fell on the floor". He whined once again. I chuckled at how childish he was being. " Its still food Dean. Its still food". I smiled at him.

This one sucked I know. I was just bored. I guess its an alternative to shooting walls when im bored. (Did anybody get that)? No Im not a psychopath.😐