Dean Imagine

A/N: In this imagine Ellen and Jo are still alive by the way.
Warning: Curse Words!!
________________________

Today was going to be a shitty day. Sam had gotten a call earlier from Ellen saying she needed help on a hunt. Dean immediately agreed and we left to the roadhouse. I hated going to the roadhouse. Not that way though I love Ellen but Jo just always seems to get on my nerves. Ash is a good friend as well. However,Whenever we go she always seems to irritate me and make me angry in all possible ways. Most of all ,Dean pays a lot of attention to her and it kind of makes me jealous. No scratch that Angry. I really liked Dean more than a friend Its just he'll never feel the same way.

We had just arrived at the roadhouse I was listening to music until my earphones were ripped out of my ear. I looked up at Dean looking at me. "We're here (Y/N)". I got out of the impala and walked to the front of the door. Sam lazily stretched his arms and yawned. I chuckled at his messy hair. "What"? He asked. "Fix your hair princess". I smiled at him. "Shut up". He said while nudging me. Dean smirked and opened the door and we were greeted by Ellen.

"Hey boys good to see you again". She said while hugging them. They stepped inside. "Hey Ellen I missed you". I said hugging her. "Hey (Y/N) I missed you too. Nice to see you again". She smiled at me and we went in. We sat on the stools and Jo came out smirking. "Nice to see you guys again". She said while looking at me. She handed us each a beer and smirked at Dean and he smirked back. I rolled my eyes. Ellen came over to us. "So about this hunt". She said. She put a file in front of me. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Three people have died in a town up ahead. All drained of blood with marks on their neck". She stated. "Okay this seems simple just a vamp nest". Dean said. Sam nodded. "But. They only attack women with (Y/E/C) and (Y/H/C)". She looked at me with worry in her eyes. Dean looked at me sternly. "Alright I'll just head there myself and gank these sons of bitches". I said smiling. Sam looked at Dean and sighed and left to go sit somewhere else. He knew what he was going to say and didn't want to get in the middle of it.

Dean grabbed me by my arm and turned me towards him. "What do you think you're doing (Y/N)". He looked at me sternly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean"? I said. "What you said about killing the vamps by yourself. What was that huh"? Dean said angrily. "That's what I'm gonna do Dean the vampires are going after women like me so i'm the one who's gonna go"! I said. "No I'm not letting you go by yourself (Y/N) you'll get hurt". He stated. I scoffed at him. "I can take care of myself Dean. Thanks for your concern". I said angrily. I walked up and stormed over to Sam. I sat down next to him. He looked up from his laptop. "You're brother's an ass". I said glaring daggers at Dean while he walked over to Jo. "Yea that I know". He chuckled. "Listen (Y/N) are you sure about going alone? I mean we could help you". He asked softly. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm sure I'll be okay Sammy. Plus if I go alone the faster the job is done the faster we could leave". I said while staring at Dean flirt with Jo. She turned and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes once again. Sam laughed. "What are you laughing at"? I asked. "You're jealous of Jo being all close to Dean. You like him(Y/N)". "(Y/N) likes Dean,(Y/N) likes Dean". He sang. My eyes widened and I punched him in the arm. He immediately stopped to rub his arm." Shut up Sam he's gonna hear you! And no I don't like him". I whisper yelled. Sam smirked at me. "Well if you didn't like him why wouldn't you want him to hear"? He said teasingly. I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't. I sighed "Shut up moose". I said crossing my arms in defeat. He smiled at me. It was already getting dark and Ellen let us stay in the spare beds she had. I went over to the bed and dropped my duffel. I took a shower and changed into a t-shirt and sweats. I decided to go on the hunt in the morning when Sam and Dean were still asleep. I figured Dean wouldn't let me go by myself so I asked Ash for the directions.