Dean Gets Jealous

We had just gotten back from a hunt and you were exhausted. You just wanted to go back to the bunker, take a shower and go to sleep. But Dean insisted on us going to a bar to "relax" but obviously he just wanted to get laid and that made me angry. We walked into the bar and it was not full but not quiet either. I sat in a booth across from Sam. I looked around for Dean but he was all over a girl with barely any clothes on. I glared at her then turned back to Sam who was watching me carefully."What"? I asked as I took a sip from my beer. He smiled and said " I know how you feel about him (Y/N) and how he feels about you". He looked at me. I almost choked on the beer. "Oh please we both know he wouldn't like me in that way". "You never know". He said smiling. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Im gonna get another beer. You want one"? He nodded and took out his laptop. I sat in the stool and motioned for two beers. Thats when a tall man sat next to me and said " Hey". I turned and he had green eyes. Not like Deans though. A sharp jawline and brown hair. He was handsome I've gotta admit I just wasn't interested. "Hi" I said awkwardly. I was waiting for the beers. What is taking that bartender so long? I asked myself. "My names Eric whats yours"? He asked in a flirty voice. "Its (Y/N)". "Beautiful name for a beautiful lady". He said smirking. He was just talking to me and even made me laugh a couple of times. Thats when Dean walked up to me and grabbed my arm and said "Lets go we're leaving (Y/N)". We were already outside. I yanked my arm away angrily. "What the hell is wrong with you Winchester"!! "(Y/N) we came to relax and you're throwing yourself at him"! I glared at him. "We were just talking and why the hell do you care? YOU were all over that girl in the bar". Sam just walked to the impala and got in. "I care because you're supposed to be with me"!! He said and then froze as the words came out of his mouth. He looked at me and then to the ground. "What"? I asked confused. He sighed and walked over to me. "I love you (Y/N)". I looked at him shocked and he sighed and was going to walk away but I grabbed him by the front of his jacket and smashed my lips onto his. He remained frozen but then melted into the kiss. It felt so right. (Not to be cheesy or anything) but it really did. Our lips moved in sync and it was perfect. I pulled away and said "I love you too Dean". He smiled at me and we walked to the impala. "If I'm not mistaken I think you were jealous". I smirked at him. "What? Me jealous thats crazy"! He said. "Uh huh whatever you say". I got in the impala and we went to the bunker. When we were there Sam whispered " I told you so". He said in a singsong voice. I nudged him and said "shut up". He laughed at me. It was finally how I wanted it to be.