Dean gets a nightmare

You were in bed almost about to sleep. Today was Mary Winchesters death anniversary.(a/n: i don't know if you say it like that.sorry if im wrong) Dean and Sam were really gloomy today on the hunt but we got rid of the ghost. As i was saying I was about to go to sleep when I hear a low whimper. I thought it was nothing at first until I heard it again. This time a little bit louder. I got out of my warm bed and slowly opened the door. I listened for it again and heard it in the room next to mine. Who's room was next to mine you may ask? It was Dean Winchesters room. I went to his door and put my ear on it. I heard it again but this time it was a soft sob. I didn't want to invade his privacy so I stepped back a little. Until I heard screams and crying. Thats when I burst in the door and saw Dean tossing in his bed screaming "NO NO NO MOM IM SO SORRY"!!! I went over to him and grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him as hard as I could. "Dean wake up its only a nightmare. Come on Dean wake up"! He slowly stopped screaming and he turned towards me. "It was bad (Y/N) I watched my mom die again". He said. He looked at me with sad eyes and a tear rolled down his cheek. I pulled him into a hug as he wrapped his hands around my waist and he buried his face in my neck. "Its okay Dean everything will be okay". I said as my voice cracked and I let a tear down my face. I didn't really get to know Mary but she seemed like a good mom and I know how much she meant to Sam and Dean. "How will it be okay (Y/N)?my mom is gone". Dean whispered. "It will be okay because we will get through this together I will be here for you". I said to him and he looked up at me. "Promise you'll never leave me (Y/N)". He looked at me with sad eyes. "I promise I'll never leave you Dean". I looked at him in the eyes as I said it. Thats when he brought up his hand and stroked my cheek. He smiled sadly and said " I love you (Y/N)". I was surprised at first but then I said "I love you too Dean". He leaned in and kissed me softly and passionately. Our lips moved in sync it was so perfect. We pulled away and I said "You should get some sleep". He sighed as I got up and turned to leave but he pulled my wrist and said "Can you sleep with me"? He looked at me with hope in his eyes. It was so cute. I smiled and nodded I got in next to him as he put his arm around my waist and I put my face in his chest. "Goodnight I love you (Y/N)". " 'Night I love you too Dean". He kissed my head and we both went to sleep.

I know my imagines suck but im bored so what can you do? I liked this one. Ok byeee