You tell Dean you have powers

Here we were again fighting because Dean wont let me go on a hunt, he does this every time. What he doesn't know though is that I have powers. What are these powers? Well I have the power of telekinesis, elements, control the weather, and go into peoples minds. These are a lot of powers but they are pretty useful. Ive kept them hidden from Sam and Dean because they will think I'm a freak and want me to leave. 
"This hunt is too dangerous (Y/N)!! What if you get hurt!" Dean was yelling at me at this point. "I wont get hurt Dean, you and I both know I can take care of my goddamn self!" I guess I had to tell him my secret I've been keeping for so long for him to let me go on this hunt. "Why are you so stubborn (Y/N)" I was so mad at him he was being so overprotective and I don't know why. "Well not as stubborn as you are!" Sam was snickering in the back trying to hold back a laugh but clearly failed. Dean gave him a death glare and Sam stopped. "Can't you see my abilities can help on this hunt!!" There it was, my secret was out. "What abilities?" Asked Dean." Ugh, lets go outside for me to show you". I grabbed his wrist while Sam followed. Once we were out of the bunker they looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes and set my mind at ease. I started to talk to Dean through his mind. "This is one part of my abilities". He looked at me stunned and Sam said "What! Why are you looking at her like that?". "She talked in my head man she was speaking in my head!!" Dean said surprised. Sam looked at him unbelievingly. " Its true that is one part of my abilities" I said in his head. He looked up at me surprised as well. " Well how can you do that" Sam asked. " Thats not all I can do ya know". I went over to the impala and spoke in Deans mind " Don't worry she wont get hurt". He looked over at me desperately and said" no not baby no no no" before he could finish I raised the impala off the ground slowly. I looked over at Sam and he looked amazed. Dean on the other hand was terrified of seeing his precious baby off the ground. I slowly put her back down and turned around and said " See, I told you she wouldn't get hurt". He glared at me. "Is that all you can do or is there more"? Sam looked at me like a child waiting for a present. I laughed and said " Well there is one more thing I can do". "Well can't wait to see what this'll be" Dean said. I rolled my eyes and looked up to the sky and it was a little to bright for my taste. I brought up my hand and clouds started to form. Soon the sun was partially gone and it was darker. I looked at the boys and they were both smiling at the sky and then at me. I looked at Dean but to my surprise he was already looking at me. I blushed. "Wow that is amazing"! Sam said. "Yea you're amazing (Y/N)" Dean smiled at me. What? Did they not think I was a freak! "Really? You guys don't think I'm crazy and weird"? I looked at my feet. Dean went up to me and put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up slowly. "No I don't know why you would think that, you're amazing". Our faces were so close together I didn't even notice before. Our little moment was interrupted by Sam that was clearing his throat. Dean immediately pulled away and started wait was Dean blushing? No I must be imagining this THE Dean Winchester is blushing!! Damn do I feel proud. "So can I go on this hunt now"? Dean looked at me and said " Fine, but you will be right next to me the whole time okay"? I rolled my eyes playfully and said" Yes Sir" while I playfully saluted him. He rolled his eyes and we headed for the hunt.

That was it did you guys like it! Tell me if you want a part two.