You get into a fight

We were hunting a djinn and Dean decided to go somewhere to eat since we hadn't eaten since we finished killing it. We walked in the restaurant and it looked modern with blue walls and black tables. I sat down in the middle next to Sam. A waitress came and said "Hello, what would you like today"? She looked at Dean flirtatiously and bent a little more to show her chest. Dean was being Dean so he winked at her. That got me jealous and angry. Sam looked at me reassuringly to calm me down. I did. "I'll take a bacon cheeseburger with large fries and a beer". Said Dean. She wrote it down on her notepad and turned to Sam. "Um I'll take the green salad and water please". She then looked at me and gave me a bitch face. "I'll have a green salad as well with some fries and a sprite". I said and she rolled her eyes. Once she left Dean spoke up and said " You guys are like rabbits you only eat vegetables. Hunters need meat. We're warriors come on,man". He nudged Sams shoulder and he rolled his eyes. I sighed and waited for my food. Once the bitch came back with our food she placed Deans plate slowly and carefully in front of him along with his beer. Then she sloppily put Sams salad in front of him and put his water down. I glared at her. Once she came to me she LITERALLY tossed my plate to me and when she put my sprite down she purposely knocked it over onto me. I stood up and angrily said "What the actual fuck lady"?! She looked at me and rolled her eyes and then guess what she did. She fucking Laughed at me. I grabbed her by the collar and said "Whats so funny"! I practically yelled. At that point Sam and Dean both stood up. "You" the bitch said. I punched her in the face many times and then dragged that bitch to the floor and punched her stomach and nose. She was just flailing her arms around like a little bitch. Thats when I felt Dean grab me by the waist and pull me off of her. He took me outside and Sam just apologized for disrupting the people and left. I was struggling against his grip. I finally pulled away and looked at my shirt it was all wet because of that bitch. I was breathing heavily and angrily. "(Y/N) you need to calm down". Dean said as he grabbed my shoulders. I pushed his hands off and said "Don't you fucking dare tell me to calm down when that bitch spilled soda all over me on purpose, not only that but she laughed at me Dean so obviously I'm going to be pissed"! I yelled at him and Sam just leaned on the impala just waiting for the argument to be over. "Ugh. (Y/N) it wasn't even that bad". Dean groaned. I was so angry at him. Sam looked up at Dean and had a face that read 'you shouldn't have said that dude'. Dean looked at me terrified. "It wasn't that bad? IT WASN'T THAT BAD DEAN?" My eyes turned red since I had powers and my emotions kind of showed through my eyes. Dean took a step back. "Now I have to wear a sticky shirt the way back to the bunker and do you know how long that is? 7 fucking hours Dean"! I calmed down after my little outrage and stormed to the impala. Dean followed behind absolutely stunned. He came over to me and nervously tapped my shoulder. I turned around. "What the hell do you want Dean"?! He looked at me then at my shirt. "If you want I can let you borrow one if my shirts"? He told me softly. I looked at my shirt and sighed in defeat. "Fine". I said. He got a shirt from his duffle and handed it to me. I walked back in the restaurant to change. I headed straight to the bathroom not wanting to look at anyone there. I shut the door and got out of my wet sticky shirt. I put on Deans black ACDC shirt. It fit me a little oversized but it was comfy and better than a sticky shirt. I smelled the fabric and it smelled of musk,gunpowder,and dean. I smiled softly to myself. I walked back out and ignored the stares. When I reached the impala Dean was leaning on the door. When he looked up he stared at me in awe. His mouth slightly dropped. I blushed. When I came over to him I said "thanks for the shirt winchester". He nervously chuckled. "No problem (Y/N)". We both got in and Sam raised an eyebrow at the sight of Dean blushing. Dean told him to shut up. I laughed at them. And Dean just smiled at me. Once we were at the bunker Sam went to put our bags inside. "(Y/N) you look very hot in my shirt by the way". He smirked at me. "Well then I should wear it more often then". I winked at him. Thats when he pushed me against the impala and kissed me roughly but soft at the same time. I put my hand in his hair and he put an arm around my waist. He pulled away "you don't know how long I've been wanting to do that". He said. "I can tell". We both went inside hand in hand.

This one was okay It just came to mind. Sorry for not warning you about curse words! Anyway thanks for reading!❤️