Dean Imagine

Sorry I couldn't figure out what to name this one.
WARNING: Sexism
________________________

As we finished off the demon hunt we headed back to the bunker. "Damn (Y/N) you were pretty great in there". Said Sam. As he nudges me. I laugh lightly and say " Thanks Sammy". He smiles and gets into the impala. I look at my arm and it has a deep cut in it. I wince and say to myself "I guess not so great". Dean hears and walks over to me. "Oh god (Y/N) what happened"? He asks concern in his voice. "Dean it's not that bad don't get your panties in a twist". I say smirking. "I'll fix it when we get back okay"? He says and kisses me . He walks me over to the impala. "Ok Dean" I smile and get in.

Time Skip because I'm too lazy

We head into the bunker as Sam carries the duffels. "Alright guys I'm gonna go ahead and sleep goodnight". Sam says while yawning. I chuckle and say"goodnight Sammy". I turn to look at Dean since he said the same thing. He looks away what looked like he was blushing??!! He grabbed the first aid kit and whiskey. He came over to where I was sitting and started stitching my arm. "This might hurt a little grab my hand if it hurts". Says Dean. He pours whiskey on the cut and I quickly grab his hand in pain. "Sorry" he whispers. "Its okay". I smile. He finishes up and gives my arm a kiss. I laugh slightly. "There all done". He says proudly. I stand up. I stand on my tiptoes and peck his lips as he holds my waist. "Thank you". He smirks and pulls me in for another kiss as I run my hands through his hair and I pull on it slightly as he growls. I pull away and he pouts at me. "No not today my arm hurts like a bitch.maybe some other time baby". I smile at him and he smiles back. "Alright then lets go to sleep". He says and we head off to bed.

Another time skip

I get up from my chair and walk into the kitchen to the fridge and I open it only to find two beers and nothing else. I frown slightly and put on my shoes. I walk into the living room and see Sam on his laptop per usual and Dean sipping on a beer. I walk in front of Dean and say " Dean we need to buy groceries seeing as the fridge is LITERALLY empty so get your ass up lets go". He looks up at me and smirks "I like it when you boss me around" he says seductively. I roll my eyes. "Shut up now lets go I'm hungry". I frown as I cross my arms over my chest. "Fine lets go but on one condition" he says. "Yes we can get pie now lets get going". He grins at me and pecks me on the lips. I turn to Sam obviously not paying attention. "You want anything Sam"? I ask. He looks up and says " Just some fruit and a salad". He smiles. "Okay got it". I say and we head out.

I go into the vegetable section and Dean somewhere probably getting his pie I get a salad for Sam. As I walk over to the fruit section a guy walks over to me and asks " Hey I was wondering which type of bread is better for sandwiches whole wheat or plain white". I raise my eyebrow. "Um well it depends on what you like .I don't really know what you like so pick whatever" I shrug. I slowly walk past him and he stops me. "Aren't you supposed to know about this stuff. I mean you're a woman thats all you're good for". He says sharply. I push the cart out of the way. God I hated guys like this "Say that again .I fucking dare you to say it again". I say getting angry. "You think I'm scared of you? What can you do to me. Okay I'm even going to let you punch me. I bet you even punch like a girl.". He laughs. "Oh you have no idea". I smirk. I punch him so hard his nose cracks. He was about to say something but I punched him harder. As I was going for another punch Dean ran up to me and held me back. "Now I bet you wish I didn't punch like a girl huh"? I said angrily. The guy stood up and ran. Dean let go of me. I cleaned my fist of the blood. "What the hell happened (Y/N)"? He asked confused. I sighed. "Lets just say he asked me to make him a sandwich". I said shortly. His eyes widened in surprise but then turned into anger. He clenched his jaw and looked behind me and was about to go find him. I pulled his arm back. "Come on Dean it's not even necessary I already took care of it. Didn't you see how I left him"? I smirked at him. His eyes softened and he smirked. "Yea that was so hot (Y/N)". He said huskily. "I know". I whispered in his ear and he slightly shivered. I grabbed his hand. "Come on lets go pay for the stuff I wanna go home". I said tugging his arm. "Fine but next time we are not separating when we go shopping". He said firmly. I kissed his cheek and he grinned at me. "Alright big guy". I smiled.