"You are such a tease, Rilakkuma!"

"It's Rona! That's not even close! That's the name of a cartoon Japanese bear!"

"You dress all rebellious, with...with your purposely holed shirts. But, I should have know better! You are such a tease" now she was acting like I just tried to kill her so I can take all her wealth and spend it with my real lover, her sister (gasp!). Ramus really needs to fix the T.V. at Taki's, I have been watching soap operas for days.

"How will I sign in into my social media? My followers are waiting for me!"

"I am signing off from this conversation" I gave her a forceful and petty smile.
*******************************************

"Loretta! Girl! Can't you see he is cheating on you" I screamed at the small T.V. at Taki's. "He is sleeping with your brother—Antonio, and your mother—Loretta Sr., and your father—Antonio Sr.! He just wants your money, girl!"

"Rona! Stop screaming the T.V. like a fool. Besides, we all know Loretta is actually in love with the maid, who is actually trying to kill her" it was the my gracious, giving, and very kind manger Ramus, who gave me a raise today.

"Woah! Spoilers"

"Anyways, I am leaving early today. My boyfriend is taking me to a fancy restaurant"

"Ooooooh! Fancy!"

"I don't know, the last time he went to a fancy restaurant he dumped his girlfriend, what if he dumps me this time?" When he got worried his Transylvanian accent got thicker.

"Maybe he will propose" I cheerfully said

"Maybe!" His face gleamed. "Let me just grab few things for the storage room"

After a few minutes, I heard a terrified scream. "Rona!" It cursed

"What? What happened?" I rushed after Ramus

"Call animal control!" He said

"Did the raccoon in the vent have babies?"

"It's much worse! It's a tall blonde boy hiding in my storage room"

Oh my god! Seriously!

"Um...let me take care of it! Go on your date, I will deal with this" I said

"Okay," he nodded. "Clancy has the keys, lock up when the new Vampire worker gets here. And DO NOT talk to him" the last time I talked to the Vampire who used to work here he quit.

"I won't! I won't! Now go, have fun" I shooed him away. Now to take care of the pest. I went in the storage room and saw the tall blonde cockroach hiding his face.

"What the hell, Jonathan! You can't just show up to my work out of nowhere" I roared

"So you want me to stay in my rat infested room where Jace, whom I am not allowed to fight back, can easily kill me"

"Go somewhere else!"

"And where should I go?....oh! I have an idea! Let me just walk straight into Idris screaming my name. 'Yo guys! It's me Jonathan! Kill me! Kill me!'"