Where We Are!

Hola, mah peeps!

Soooooo....

...

...

...

...

...

.. I'M GOING TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT ASDFGHJKL!!!

*Warning: This girl is about to use nearly every fangirl phrase known to fandom.*

I CAN'T EVEN

LITERALLY CANNOT COMPREHEND

I JUST

NO

#DONE

STAHP

I'M DEAD

FEELS

OVARIES OVERLOAD

Seriously, guys, you don't understand how much this means to me. I thought I wouldn't be able to go because I can't afford it with my puny paycheck... but my dad and I talked about it and they offered to pay the money up front if I paid them back AND I GOT TICKETS.

I refuse to be one of those girls who doesn't appreciate what she has. I don't care if I get to meet One Direction or sit in the first few rows. I am so thankful to just be GOING to that concert and that my parents are helping me out.

I haven't been to a concert since N'SYNC did their last tour... and I was maybe 8 years old then! I don't even remember it that well.

To those who have tickets: Awesome! Which one are you going to? :)

To those who don't have tickets: Listen, don't give up just yet. I seriously thought I wouldn't go. But instead of whining to my parents or demanding they pay for my tickets, I worked out a deal with them. Who knows? Maybe your parents can help you out like mine did! Just don't act immature if they don't agree and be humble and grateful if they do. Either way, it shows you're mature and that will help you in the future. Believe me ;)