Battle Between Celestials

Start from the beginning

Angel laughed. "So? He was in the way. The main point is I got you, who cares if there are a few casualties?" she asked.

"But he's your comrade!" I yelled again.

She laughed again. "Comrade? Please, the both of them are nothing more than tools for me to use at my disposal," she said as if it was obvious.

She then turned to the machine and said," One more shot should do it. Take her out, and if the wolves get in the way, so be it."

I grit my teeth as I stood on shaky legs. "You would kill them just to get to me?" I asked at her furiously.

Angel rolled her eyes. "Please, celestial spirits can't be killed. The worst that can happen is that they'll get sent back to the Celestial Spirit World," she said.

I got confused at that. "The Celestial Spirit World?" I asked slowly.

She pinned me with an unamused gaze. "Yes, that's where the spirits go when they're not here," she said plainly.

She turned back to the machine. "Do it, fire now," she commanded.

Yin and Yang don't look like they're moving anytime soon so I stood in front of them with my arms spread out. The least I could do is protect them from their psychotic bitch of an owner.

This only made Angel smile. "Trying to be a martyr darling? Doesn't matter, either way you'll be dead!" she screamed as the machine geared up to fire a shot.

Just as it was about to fire, a white blur shot out from behind me and attacked the machine, making its shot ricochet to the side of me. Gasping in surprise I realized that the white blur was actually Yang and that she attacked it so the attack wouldn't reach us.

"You....you traitor!" Angel screamed and kicked Yang back towards me. She skidded to a halt a foot in front of me.

I looked back up at Angel and saw that she was looking crazed. Her hair was frazzled and her eyes were wide and unseeing. As she prepared to fire again I felt as if time slowed down to a crawl. During that time my mind was filled with words that were all jumbled up. But after a second, they arranged themselves in a way that made me understand what it was. An incantation.

As time seemed to resume normally I closed my eyes and recalled the words I saw:
Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!

When I was done with the incantation I opened my eyes to see a bright yellow light head straight for Angel. Her mouth opened and she let out the mother of all screams as it hit her.

At this point, the light was too bright for me to keep looking so I closed my eyes. When I sensed that it was gone I opened my eyes and saw that Angel was on her back on the ground. The silver machine was gone and the silver key she used to summon Yin and Yang was lying on the ground next to her.

I took a step forward to go to her and immediately collapsed to my knees. Apparently the incantation I said drained a lot of my magic power. I crawled to Angel's side and looked down at her face. Surprisingly, the crazed look had left her eyes and the only thing she looked was tired.

I flinched a little when she spoke. "The key," she whispered, her voice hoarse.

"What?" I asked her.

"Yin and Yang's key. Take it and use it to your will," she said.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "Why are you being nice to me?" I asked her.

She smiled and shook her head as she began to glow slightly. "Can't tell you," she said.

Her body started to glow even brighter. "By the way, it's Sorano," Angel said.

"What is?" I asked her.

Her body disappeared then but her answer still remained with me.

"My real name."

I sighed and sat back on my butt. I picked up the silver key that Angel—Sorano—left behind.

"Please forgive us miss."

I gasped in shock and whirled around, trying to see who had spoke. But there were only the wolves. Come to think of it, the voice sounded like a boy's. I peered intensely at Yin.

"Yin? Was that you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes miss. Please forgive me and my sister for our actions, we were only doing what we were told."

I looked over at Yang. "What about you?" I asked her.

If a wolf could sigh, I'm pretty sure she would have. "Yeah, we're sorry. No matter our own personal opinions on something, we gotta do what our owner says."

I shook my head at both of them and gave a tired smile. "Don't worry about it, I get it. So, does this mean I'm your new owner now?" I asked them.

"Only if you would have us miss." Yin said.

My smile grew wider. "Then it's settled. Oh, but don't worry about being formal with me. Just call me Lucy."

Both wolves bounded over to me and started licking my face.

"Ok ok!" I said while laughing. "I get it!"

The wolves backed away and I'm pretty sure that they were trying to smile. In a flash of light they disappeared, probably heading back to the Celestial Spirit World. I glanced back down at the silver key in my hand and grinned.

I stood up again carefully and started walking out of the gym, determined to find Natsu and the others.

Sorry everybody for the short chapter and the long wait. But I had a bunch of stuff I had to deal with, family stuff and school stuff. Add on the fact that summer is finally here just makes me really lazy.

But I promise that I will never go on Hiatus or discontinue this story. I'm gonna see through to the very end and hopefully,my you guys will like what I've written so far and what I'm gonna write.

Anyway, Arigatou Minna for being understanding. I hope you enjoy yourselves with this story!