“I don’t want to spend too much money just because it takes you a long time taking a bath, using a lot of water. And I know you’ll use a lot of electricity because you’ll watch T.V which I wouldn’t let you pay anymore for using it, and you’ll surely charge your phone that’s for sure, and most of all you’ll be using a lot of gadgets so I need the money to pay for the bills.” He explained at me, and quickly my jaw dropped. He even planned on letting me pay for just watching T.V.?

“No, if you want this act to go smoothly you’ll let me live here for free or I swear I’ll be moving back to my father’s house as soon as now.” I threatened him, and he look away for a couple of second, thinking about it. You better say yes, or you’ll regret it later.

“Okay, we’ll erase that.” He said as he hands me a pen, and quickly I crossed it out. “Just to let you know I let you erase that because I don’t want to have some casualties, so don’t think that I will let you erase some more.” He said ruggedly at me, but I just stick my tongue out at him.

Third you’ll be returning all your credit cards to your father, and I’ll give you two, and all that you’ll spend will be counted as a debt that you’ll need to pay after our divorce. Okay sounds fair. I will ask my father to pay for all of it after it; this will be my little revenge to my father.

Fourth you can’t touch any of my personal things, my cabinets, my envelope, my toothbrush, and my bathrobe, everything that is mine. “For the fourth thing, I also want you to do this for me. You can’t touch anything too, my clothes, and most of all, my phone. Do you get it?” I said roughly, making sure that he’ll answer seriously.

“Okay, I will need to rewrite that agreement then. You’ll need to write your own agreement too.” He said, and I simply nodded, and continue reading the agreement.

Fifth, I want you to visit me in the company once a week bringing me some lunch, that’s the only way you’ll be able to visit me in the company because I don’t want you roaming around the company. “Seriously, I will be cooking for you? And who will be spending, me?” I almost chuckle when I read this, he wants me to pay for everything I buy, and he wants me to bring him lunch? Is he high when he wrote this?

“The helpers will be the one buying groceries and stuffs, they will also cook, and all you need to do is bring me the food or are you lazy enough not to bring your loving husband a lunch?” Yeah, right. I would like to discuss about that ‘loving husband’ thing.” This will show the company that we are happy, I don’t want them thinking that my husband doesn’t care for me.” He explained quite well.

“But I don’t really care about you.” I said frankly at him. Well it’s true; I don’t really care about him.

“I know, and so I am, but remember we are acting as a loving couple that means you also need to act like you really care for me.” He said straight to the point. Nice try Carl, good thing no one is hearing this conversation besides me, and the crazy half of me. F*ck you, most of all you are the one who is f*cked up, and for you my dear Carl, don’t worry about what Justine have said, no one saw that you are left speechless. Just continue on reading the agreement. Okay.

Sixth I don’t want to see you with another guy as long as you’re still married to me; I need to avoid issues that you are in an affair with another guy. “Are you sick? You know that I will not follow the sixth agreement no matter what! You know that I am already with a relationship with another guy!” I shouted at him, and he quickly stand up, covering my mouth with his hand, but I still looked at him sternly.

“Shut your big mouth, okay? I don’t want my grandmother to hear this conversation or we will be busted!” He whispered at me angrily, and goes back to the chair he was sitting to. “You’ve just said that you two broke up already, unless you have another guy besides him.” He said accusingly at me.