part 14-Mission RSS

Start from the beginning

P- sanyu i found him strange.and somewhere i thought he needed a frnd so i became his friend.

S-and u dont even tried to tell me once about all this? And bcoz of him u were ignoring us....now i got the reason for u r ignorance....

P-sanyu u know why i didnt tell u abt this....u already hated rd...thats why i kept mum....but u know sanyu he is good guy yaar...itna bura nahi hai wo....

S- ha ab tu uska dost hai aise he bolega na....we r nothing for u...

P-no sanyu aisa nahi hai yaar....plz....

S- ok if its not like that from now u will not talk with rd.....

Listening this from sanyu parth became shocked as well as upset.

In this short period of time rd and parth became very good friends.they share a very loving brotherly bond with each other...and breaking the friendship.

Parths face felled.sanyu noticed it.

P-ok sanyu ill not talk with him from today itself...m sorry for doing this with u guys.but sanyu he is not bad i know i did wrong by hiding all this from u but somewhere u know our gang hate him that's why i didnt tell u...but he is really good .....i am ready sorry....

Sanyu noticed it how parth is looking upset with her desicion.and also how sincerely he is apologizing for his mistake.

S- parth....

P-hmmm...i am sorry sanyu...sach mai...

Even he held his ears.anyhow he wanted to manofy his bff...

Sanyu started laughing madly seeing parths face.

P-why r u laughing?

S- look at u r face.....i was just kidding yaar...u can talk with that robot..i have no problem with it...but dare u hide anything from me....if u do this again I'll never talk with u....get that straight in u r head kashyap....

P- tu sach keh rahi hai....

S-yes....

Parth hugged her tightly out of happiness.

S- hey u r killing me yaar...i cant breath...

P- ohhh sorry yaar.

He broke the hug.

P-m sorry sanyu..from now ill not hide anything from u...

S- dare u do that....

Parth was actually very surprised by sanyus reaction on there friendship.
He was wondering how she is not angry and how she is ok with his and rds friendship.this thought was making him curious.

Sanyu was lost in her thought.she was thinking of telling everything to parth abt rd.

Bcoz she knew parth is rds friend and there is possibility that he would have known something abt rd.

S- parth I want to tell u something.

P- ha bolo sanyu....

S-its about rd...

P- kya baat karni hai.

S-parth u said that rd is strange.u r right he is strange.

P- but why u r saying this?

And then sanyu told him everything about there encounter in library at midnight.

Parth became totally flabbergasted after listing everything from sanyu.

P- sanyu are u serious? this is what he said?

S- yes parth..why would i lie...i was shocked just like u when he said that he is murderer.we need to find out parth.

P- hmm...u r right sanyu..we need to find out....but why u want to know...?

Sanyu became quite after listening parths questions.she was confused with her own feelings that why she want to know about rd.why.

S- i dont know parth...i ....i just want to know thats it... other than that i dont know anything....

Parth understood it and he decided not to ask further questions to sanyu.

P- but sanyu u know how is he? He dont open up easily..u know many times i tried to ask him about his past
But he always ignored it.

S- parth i know yeh sab kaise karna hai...now when I decided i want to know so any how i will find out...
And for that i need u r help...

P- yes boss...

S-so Mission RSS from tomorrow.

P- yup..we will find out..

S-(in mind)rd i know u dont want to tell us anything but ill find out everything.....

______________

So guys how was the update?

Bakwaas right.... sorry for it but it was needed.

I promise from next part u will definitely enjoy the update.

So now parth also knew about rds secret?

What sanyu will do now?

Dont u love sanyu and parths cute bff bond?

Will they be able to find out the truth?

Stay tuned to know more.

Plz dont forget to vote and comment 😊😘

TBC