(Y/N) Hamada (Hiro)

Your pov
I was so excited everything was planned out and I was really nervous for the wedding but everything is gonna be perfect. I grabbed my boutique and headed to the church.

No ones pov
(Y/N) and her dad was ready to head down the isle.

Her dad said, "I can't believe it your getting married and you are gonna live far away from us, I don't want you to leave us."

(Y/N) said, "Hey Dad, remember the story when you were going to your first day of school and you were afraid to first step in, and when grandpa walked in with he let you go because he knew you were ready, and now it's time for you to let go because I think you know your ready."

Her dad said, "Your right it's time for me to let you go, your older now and you can make your own decisions, are you ready?"

She nodded and they both headed down the isle and Hiro grabbed her hand and everyone was crying.

The preacher said, "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Hiro Hamada and (Y/N) (L/N), if anyone ejects to this wedding speak now or forever hold your peace.v

No one said anything.

The preacher said, "Do you Hiro Hamada take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Hiro said, "Yes!"

The preacher said, "And do you (Y/N) (L/N) take Hiro Hamada to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She said, "I totally do."

The preacher said, "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss."

The kissed and everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

At the reception.

Everyone danced and ate cake. They took alot of pictures. It was time for the garder and boutique toss. And Rapunzel caught the boutique and Eugene caught the garder. What a beautiful wedding.