(Y/N) Haddock

Your pov
It's been months and today is my wedding day with Hiccup. And we had everything planned out, I'd asked Sophie and Emma to be the flower girls and Jamie to be the ring bear and Valka gave me her wedding dress [Dress on top] because, this dress been in the family for many years and they want pass it down from this family. So I had to I can't disappoint the family. My family and friends were all there. And finally the time has come.

No ones pov
(Y/N) and her dad were ready to walk down the aisle.

Her dad said, "I am so proud of you, your all grown up and look at you now your getting married, I wish you could stay my little girl forever."

She said, "Daddy, I know how much your gonna miss me, I'm gonna miss you guys too, and I wished I could stay with you guys forever too, but I am grown up, ready to move to the next step of my life and I am going to make this life perfect for us, and mostly for you dad."

They both hugged and then they headed down the aisle and everyone was crying with tears of joy. And you guys stopped your dad took off your wedding veil and kissed your forehead.

The preacher said, "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Hiccup haddock horrendous the 3rd and (Y/N) (L/N), if any of you eject to this union speak now or forever hold your piece,... Now do you Hiccup take (Y/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Hiccup said, "I do."

The preacher said, "And do you (Y/N) take Hiccup to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She looked at her parents and (B/N or S/N) and they nodded.

(Y/N) said, "I really do."

The preacher said, "May I have the ring,

Jamie gave him the rings, [Ring on top]

The preacher said, "I now by the power vested in my, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss."

They kissed and everyone clapped and cheered. (Y/N)'s parents were crying were crying, and so was (B/N or S/N). Hiccup's parents were happy for their son.

At the reception.
They had cake and the were gonna do the traditional dance of the haddock family. They began to sing.

Hiccup: I'll swim and sail on savage seas with ne'er fear of drowning and gladly ride the waves of life if you will marry me, no scorching sun nor freezing cold will-

Gober cut him off

Gober: Will stop me on my journey, sorry."

Everyone gave him a mad look.

Hiccup: If you will promise me your heart and love.

(Y/N): And love me for eternity, my dearest one, my darling dear, your mighty words astound me, but I've no need for mighty deed, when I feel your arms around me.

Hiccup: But I would bring you rings of gold and even sing you poetry and I would keep you from all harm, if you will stay beside me.

(Y/N): I'll have no use for rings of gold, I care not for your poetry, I only want your hands to hold.

Hiccup: I only want you near me.

Both: To love and kiss to sweetly hold for the dancing and the dreaming, for all the sorrows and delights, I'll keep your love inside me, I'll swim and sail on savage seas with ne'er fear of drowning, and gladly ride the waves of life, if you would marry me!

Everyone one clapped and cheered.

And it was time for the boutique and garter toss. (Y/N) threw her boutique and Anna caught it. And Hiccup threw (Y/N)'s garter and Kristoff caught it.

And they all headed home and Hiccup and (Y/N) and Toothless went to a spa for their honeymoon.

Best wedding ever.