Moving in with Tadashi

Your pov
I was getting the final box into the new house [house on top], and I was moving in with Tadashi and he asked me to move in with him and I said, yes of course, because, I love him and my new friends from college Jesse and Tulip are gonna visit soon after a month, we got our stuff in the house and I said, "Hey Tadashi, tommorow where should we get our furniture from?" He said, "How about Ikea? It's has a great sale." I said, "Good idea." we decided to share a room so we can use the extra rooms for some stuff." we were going to aunt Cass's café but she's gonna come over with Hiro and Riley and Mochi." We made everything perfect for when they get here. I heard a knock on the door. It was them, Tadashi was preparing dinner. I opened the door and said, "Hi, it's so good to see you guys again." I gave them a huge hug.

No ones pov
Tadashi came out worry dinner.

(I don't own picture) Aunt Cass brought some soda

Aunt Cass brought some soda. They all started to eat and Cass said, "So are you four gonna get some stuff ready soon, like kids stuff or starting a family soon?" They spited out their sodas. (Y/N) said, "Uh, C-Cass, we don't think we're quite that ready, and it's a bit to early." Aunt Cass said, "Oh, your right, sorry for trying to push you fours." They forgave her. Hiro, Riley, Cass, and Mochi left. Tadashi and (Y/N) got ready for bed. (Y/N) put on her pajamas.

(I don't own picture)Tadashi's povI saw (Y/N) and she was really cute

Tadashi's pov
I saw (Y/N) and she was really cute. We decided to share a bed and we fell fast to sleep, I wrapped my arms around her and I said, "I love you, (Y/N)." She said, "I love you too."