Moving in with Hiro

Your pov
Me and Hiro were done with college and he asked me to move in with him. I said yes of course. We found this pretty house [House on top], I invited my two new friends to come over in a month, Jessie and Tulip were really nice and they are really cool. Aunt Cass was coming over with Tadashi and Honey lemon. She was bringing dinner. We got ready and we I put on a (F/C) shirt and (S/F/C) pants on and I heard the door ranged and it was Cass, Tadashi, Honey lemon, and Mochi. Cass brought some pizza and some soda and we all began to eat.

No ones pov
Aunt Cass said, "So what are you going to do with the extra rooms?" Hiro said, "We don't know, we"ll find out soon.v Cass said, "Oh, well, I thought maybe the four of you would like to buy some kids stuff or even baby supplies." (Y/N) and Hiro spitted out their soda and Tadashi and Honey lemon nearly choked on their food. Honey lemon said, "Uh, Miss Cass, doesn't this seem to early to have kids of our own." Tadashi said, "Yeah, we aren't even married and we need jobs and we're not quite ready." Hiro said, "Yeah, we need some time." and (Y/N) said, "We need some time, Cass." She said, "Okay, sorry for trying to push you guys." They forgave her and they continued eating.

(After dinner)
Hiro's pov
I got ready for bed and me and (Y/N) agreed to share a bed room, and I waited for her in the room.

Your pov
I got dressed into my pajamas.

(I don't own picture)I went into our shared room and we headed to sleep and Hiro wrapped his arms around me and I said, "Good night Hiro, I love you

I went into our shared room and we headed to sleep and Hiro wrapped his arms around me and I said, "Good night Hiro, I love you." he said, "Good night (Y/N), I love you too."