(Y/N) Hamada (Tadashi)

Your pov
I was so excited today is the day of mine and Tadashi's wedding. It was all planned out and I am wearing Tadashi's mother's wedding dress, it would mean so much to him if I wear it. Since I was really nice I agreed to wear it. It was time I grabbed my bouquet and headed to my wedding and at the reception me and Tadashi have an special announcement for everyone.

No ones pov
(Y/N) and her dad was about to go down the the isle.

Her dad said, "(Y/N), I want you to know how proud we are for you and soon you'll have a child of your own someday and I hope he or she grows up to be like you."

(Y/N) said, "Thanks daddy and at the reception we have a special announcement for you guys."

Her dad said, "I can't wait to hear it and I also have a surprise for the two of you."

She said, "Can't wait."

The music started playing and (Y/N) and her dad started walking down the isle and Tadashi took her hand and her dad kissed her cheek.

The preacher said, "Good evening were gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Tadashi hamada and (Y/N) (L/N), who ever eject to this marriage speak now or forever hold your piece."

Everyone was silent and wanted them to be happy.

The preacher said, "Do you Tadashi hamada take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Tadashi said, "I do."

The preacher said, "And do you (Y/N) (L/N) take Tadashi hamada to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She looked at her family and they nodded.

(Y/N) said, "I do."

The preacher said, "By the power vested in me if now pronounce you husband and wife, you may-"

He was cut off by them kissing already.

The preacher said, "Keep doing what you are doing now."

Everyone clapped and cheered.

At the reception.
Everyone was celebrating and dancing and had cake.

(Y/N)'s dad spoke he said, "To honor my daughter (Y/N) and her husband Tadashi's wedding I have a few words and a gift, I like to say, my sweet little girl, you've  grown so much and I wished to keep you from leaving, but know I wished for you to get married, play with your future kids, and yell at your husband when he forgets your anniversary and what I really want for you is to be happy and I have a special gift to give you a perfect honeymoon."

He gave (Y/N) and Tadashi two tickets.

Tadashi said, "These are tickets to Hawaii and the biggest hotel."

(Y/N) hugged her father and said thanks.

(Y/N) said, "Now time for our announcement, a week before the wedding me and Tadashi found out something that made our life glow and I think it will make yours two."

He gave the family a toy oven and the looked inside and it was ab Bun in the Oven!

(Y/N) said, "I'm pregnant."

Everyone cheered and her family and Case and Hiro gave them a congratulations hugs.

Tadashi tossed the garter and Mackintosh catched it and Merida caught the boutique.

Amazing wedding ever.