Chapter 1 - The Mental Hospital

There I was on a journey, a journey carrying out random acts of kindness through-out Durham. Showing those of diagnosis hope & aim from my heart. Healing the frowns upon their faces, reaching into as many people as I could with the time I had left. Switching their DNA from negative to positive, even just for moment through the word of mouth by the human brain. Margret now a woman of faith, the priest of all knowledge based inside the church of dis pare. Majority of the human race descend to the drug & alcohol center for self heal when the answers within her heartwarming glow. The local surgeries healing those of mental illness for little as a few weeks apart, they descend back into their old lives, back into the upside down world of negativity around them. They don’t know any better, for its normal this day in age by the voice of others to descend toward a place which I believe brings such agony & pain within the human brain, they don’t know. As I predicted through voice from tomorrow onward, I will be sectioned under the mental health act for producing a theory that could reduce cancer, for walking around giving a helping hand to those in need, for spreading love to those who have lost faith in themselves, those left in depression. Spreading the hope they've constantly searched for there entire lives as I pass over gifts 'your gift counts' messages from the voice of happiness, peace, freedom & dignity! I am not a threat to myself or others, I'm different I believe I can help people but that is so wrong as they believe through the word of others. I met a disabled guy three days ago, I spoke to him reaching into his soul. He replied to me nobody had EVER spoke to him a random word of happiness in his life, he told me he was the happiest hes ever been in a long time, I gave him faith! I'm not right in the head I'm brought to accept. I'm mentally ill I'm forced to accept, yet I've came up with a theory that has the ability to fight cancer, mental illness, addictions & I've wrote a book. So today it has been agreed I will lay down my hope & need to bring peace on earth because lets face it nobody listens, right?! Our children will have to endure the exact same sadness majority of us have had to endure, born into a world of crime, abuse, perverted people. They will try to hang themselves regularly as they've been touched by the hand of the devil himself in a place of forbidden. Depression will shadow them all of their lives, they'll work careers they don’t truly agree with leading them to believe the idea of happiness is that of a weekend on drugs or alcohol. Relationships will fail, thoughts will replicate negatively inclined thinking children themselves with no DNA protection.

The only problem with humanity is that of humanity itself accepting depression, mental illness accepting the word of others mainly from those who believe they are higher up than we are, those who have been lectured absolute garbage over a classroom desk, those who have not had to endure the lives majority of us have had. We're frowned down upon as pieces of dirt brought to accept we'll never be somebody, brought to accept nobody will listen to us and that I have proved, the world as majority of us know it means absolutely nothing.. Today I will accept I'm mentally ill by the word of others, I will accept I cannot change the world by the word of others, I will accept the fate of humanity. They can poke me with needles & force pharmaceuticals down my throat, I will accept the sadness that’s currently over me & the entire human 8 race. But I will never accept miss-diagnosis, know one will ever take my personality away from me.

I've wrote this book with-out any GCSE's, that’s impossible right? I have no grades or degrees apart from that of mechanics. I've educated myself via guidance of good people. Three months ago I'd never even read a book in my life let alone wrote one. So I followed my heart for a change and I believe in all of you people, if only you'd believe in yourselves for once in your lives. So tomorrow I will lay down my heart on the hospital bed and accept I cannot do anything of help in this world. The next day walking into the care home, I feel like I'm being walked toward my destined fate. I feel sick but its okay my mothers by my side, she believes in me, shes walked my path for as little as two days. She's now noticed the sadness amongst the people, she understands.. Locked within these four walls lay on the tough mattress I gaze around with nothing but the thought of sadness, sadness along with the majority of our current civilization both inside & outside this compound. Whats the point? “You need to go to hospital.” Said Many behind my back, behind closed doors using the doctors brain as theirs. What? Nobody wants to be happy! Its normal to be sad, its normal to live a life we do not enjoy. Its hilarious making the wrong decisions every day. The greatest source of happiness so they think can be found within carrying out the largest act of sadness to be-little another person stood around those laughing, who'll then stab the joker in the back half an hour later.