Transformation-part 12

When I look at you covered in all of the white cloth I only think of my father who also underwent this ritual transformation but he was a vampire not a Lycan/Vampire Corvinus-Strain Hybrid. His name was Chris Vazaries & he like you was also a powerful leader until the Vampire Elder named Viktor, killed him even though in your case a dangerous lycan killed you along with your loved ones. You would've liked my father because he was the type of man who would try to understand others when they feel like it's no use for them to live anymore. I would like for you to be my mentor & train me anyway you want. I'm tired of being out of action because of my age & the fact that I am what many of the Nordic Clan members know me as the prince who lost our king who was my father which means that my mother Natalie, is the queen here. Maybe my father is reincarnating into you so in that case I will stay by your side. I wonder what my mother would do if she ever finds out about what I believe is a sign that you father have never really left us. You been inside Howard, all of this time. I will follow you unto battle, Nikolis tells me, who he believes that his deceased father Chris Vazaries, have reincarnated into before he leaves & go to the Armory Room where he decides to wield his sword once again without fear. Is my partner doing ok, Selina asks Nikolis when she walks in. He is doing more than good if you ask me, Nikolis tells Selina. What do you mean, Selina asks Nikolis, who starts cleaning his sword. I can see my father Chris Vazaries, inside of Howard. My father is now known as Howard & I won't allow anyone kill him again, Nikolis tells Selina, who looks at him confused about what she just heard. Is that even possible, Selina asks Nikolis. Of course it is & in a way I think my mother knows this too which could be why she is protective of him, Nikolis tells Selina. I'm confused as hell but you could be right about the reincarnation thing, Selina tells Nikolis. I have a magical ability that allows me to sense a deceased person living within anyone which is rare among many members of the Nordic Clan. I appreciate my gift, Nikolis tells Selina. I'm glad that you are. I'll takeover on guarding Howard, from here, Selina tells Nikolis, who decides to leave while she goes in the room where I am still recovering. You have to come back Howard. I'm not gonna continue our mission without you, Selina tells me before she has another flashback. Selina's 2nd Flashback- I refuse to die this way & I refuse to let you help me. I have to do things on my own from this point on, I tell Selina, as I look at my life or death wound. I'm gonna help you whether you want it or not so do me a favor & get yourself ready for your damn medicine that I am willing to give you, Selina angrily tells me before she bites down on her left wrist that she lends to me. I am not fucking thirsty, I angrily tell Selina, who looks at me with her eyes that turn to a shade of electric blue. TAKE MY FUCKING LEFT ARM & DRINK. I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU DAMMIT, Selina angrily tells me. Fine. You win, I tell Selina, before I grab her left arm & begin drinking some of her blood which not only heal my wound that I feel working within my body but also make me see memories of her that play within my mind until I had enough as I let go of her left arm. It's fair that we both help each other from this starting point if we want to continue on living, Selina tells me as her eyes go back to her normal brown color. We really don't have much of a choice, I tell Selina. It would probably be best if we both get moving before the squad of Antigen find us chilling in this old abandoned house unless you want to be captured again, Selina tells me as she loads her pistol with a mag. We're gonna have to walk or run on foot which is only slow us down but we could use that black kawasaki motorcycle stationed in the parking lot, I tell Selina, before we both jump out of the livingroom window & make it safely in the parking lot. Should we give it a test drive first, Selina asks me. We don't have time for that because we already got unwelcomed guests coming for our asses & if you don't mind me swerving for a change then we shouldn't have any problems, I tell Selina, who click-clack both of her pistols before we both get on the kawasaki motorcycle & drive off with three Antigen suv's that chase behind us. I got plenty of bullets for your Antigen asses, Selina yell out at the guys in each Antigen suv as she unload bullets after bullets on them. Hang on. I'll get us out of this, I tell Selina. Don't worry about me. I am capable of handling myself when it comes to things like this so how about you do me another favor & just shut up & drive, Selina tells me. I can handle that, I tell Selina.