I could still hear the shouts coming from the forest.

My horseman skills (or Horsewoman or Horseelf/vampire skills) finally kicked in after I hit the third branch. I leaned down so that my chest was touching the saddle and held on tight to the reigns. My position caused the arachnid horse to run faster, which the idiot did.  I then whiped her with the reigns to go faster.

It was my plan A.

Make the beast go faster and faster till it was tired and had to stop. But horses had a lot of stamina, I wouldn't be surprised if it reached to the Twin hills before it got tired.

So I had to use plan B.

What was plan B? Let me think.

Thinking as I was, the horse reached a clearing with a waterfall in it and while I was busy looking at it in awe, the horse suddenly stopped and bucked causing me to fly into the water.

Not so awed, I quickly got up and screamed a little at my wet state. How dare she? I was looking good. Now I probably looked like a A-lister Goth. My smudge proof mascara wasn't going to last in water. And the water was cold as fuck! My dress was frozen on my body and stiff as hell. 

The monster horse neighed and huffed, it appeared to find this amusing! How dare he? I let my fangs lengthen and snarled at the horse,

"Queen Lunia!" I heard a guards voice call.

Queen. My insides melted. I signed, I loved it when someone acknowledged me. "Over here!" I shouted. My teeth were chattering by the time the guard and some male villagers (Where did they come from?) appeared.

"My queen, are you okay?" Dumb guard.

My lips were probably blue and I was shivering like a rat in an eagles nest, and still the idiot was asking me that stupid question?

A villagers came ahead and laid a blanket on my shoulders.  (Thank the gods) I held the blanket like my life depended on it.

"Bad horse." The guard said and conjured up a whip from somewhere. Boy, would I love to see the abomination get beat up but I was not one for cruelty to animals (No matter how cruel they'd been to me). I know how it hurt, so I didn't let it happen.

"Stop!" I managed. "Do-Don't hurt-t her. I-Its alright." I stuttered. 

The guard lowered the whip and nodded once. Till then my posse arrived on their own spider-horse combos.

"Oh my gods!" Munroe said as she got off and ran towards me to rub my shoulders. Estella signed. " We need to go right now. No stopping in between for stuff like this to happen." I nodded at that and hoped nothing like this happen again.

I spared abomination a look. She looked at me with sad eyes. I quickly looked away. She was so not apologising. I was so not accepting.

I'm never riding her again.

Luckily Munroe had me ride with her, so she could keep me warm. 

Thank the gods for Munroe.

---

Lunia was late. Nikolai was impatient. He'd been waiting long for her and was now on the verge of anger.

Where the hell did she die?

Did he have to do everything himself? Dinner was over. His court waited for the queen and there were talks when she didn't appear. Some even asked him if she'd run off.

The nerve. 

Nikolai seethed in silence in his chambers. Suddenly, he heard a conch horn. He rushed towards the windows and looked outside.

Lunia sat on a degnite in front of her friend Munroe. Finally.

Nikolai opened the doors to his chambers and summoned a maid. "Get the bath ready for the Queen, she's going to need it. " He ordered, "Make it warm." He added quickly, he'd heard all about her ride to the frozen lake and knew that she'd appreciate the warmth.

The fire place was next. It had to be lit. Nikolai did it himself and by the time it was lit, Lunia was escorted to the chambers by her group of females.

He waited by the fire as they undressed her to her inner garment in front of him. They probably didn't notice him or didn't care. Lunia spared him a glance but she was to busy trying to get warm.

"There's a warm bath ready for you." Nikolai said, finally causing them to notice him. They bowed and he dismissed them.

"Why did you send them away. Did you say something about a bath? A warm bath?" Lunia asked. Nikolai suppressed a groan at hearing her voice again. It was not a lot of time away but he missed her.

He put his hand out for her, she complied. He pulled her close. "Oh, Lulu. I missed you." He whispered in her ear and nuzzled her neck.

Lunia signed. "I wasn't gone that long. "

"I still missed you."

"Looks like someone's getting attached. " Nikolai froze at that but quickly recovered and grind his cock against her.

"I just want to get laid. You still owe me a wedding night. " Lunia signed at that. "I need a bath, Nikolai. Then we'll see about that wedding night."

"Okay."

--

Sorry for the late update.