Mesmerized (Jungkook)

You were at a BTS concert watching your boyfriend and his six best friends perform to a ginormous crowd. As the boys started Blood Sweat and Tears, you started to get anxious. Jungkook knew that his dances in this song made you horny so he always tried to put extra effort into every move. You hated it and he knew that.

As Jimin started the song, all of the guys started to run their hands along their bodies. Jungkook looked towards the side of the stage, biting his lip as he made eye contact with you. He noticed you squirming in your seat and he smirked. After Jimin sang the first few lines, Kookie joined in. His voice was gorgeous and so were other parts of him.

  All you wanted to do was drag him off the stage and show him what he was doing to you but he was working. Performing was his job and he needed to concentrate. The Bangtan Boys made it look easy but it would take them months to perfect a dance routine. So you pushed your thoughts to the back of your head and continued to watch the show.

  The boys had now reached the chorus and were bouncing around the stage, dancing their hearts out. When they grabbed at their crotches, Jungkook looked at you again. You bit your lip and pressed your thighs together. He saw this and smiled, turning his attention back to the audience. He definitely knew what he was doing. He was always a cocky little shit.

  After the show, you patiently waited for Jungkook in his dressing room. You knew that if you were needy, he would tease the fuck out of you so you sat pretty and waited. You perked up a little bit when you heard the door open and a sweat covered, shirtless Jungkook waltzed into the room. Your breathed hitched when he ran his hand through his hair. His body mesmerized you. Every part moved in sync with the rest of them. His muscles flexed when he tensed up. The veins in his hands popped out, making your mouth water.

  "Did you enjoy the show?" He asked, breaking through your thoughts. He took off his microphone and tossed it on the couch. He grabbed a clean towel and wiped his face with it. Although he had finished performing over half an hour ago, he was still sweating. You were too busy admiring his body that you hadn't realized that he was looming over you. His huge hands were placed on either side of your chair and his body was leaning against the chair. When you made eye contact with him, he brought his bottom lip into his mouth and sucked on it before letting it come out.

  "I-I loved it, Kookie." You whispered as he kneeled down in front of your chair. He spread your legs open and settled himself between them. His large hands ran up and down your thighs.

  "I saw you watching me the whole time. I saw you squeezing your pretty legs together, trying to block those awful thoughts of me out of your head. I bet you wanted my head between these thighs of yours. Don't deny it, baby girl." He whispered as his fingers rubbed against your growing heat. You bit your bottom lip and tried not to moan.

  "I do. I need you, Jungkook. Please, I need something." You whined as his fingers toyed with the button on your high-waisted shorts.

  "Tell me what you need, baby. What do you want me to do to you?" Jungkook grinned, undoing the button and the zipper on your shorts.

  "Kiss me..." I whispered, pulling him up and towards my mouth. His lips enveloped mine and his hands cupped my face. He pulled me out of the chair and pinned me against the door to his dressing room. He pushed his waist against me, moaning into my mouth. He started to kiss my neck, his tongue running along my neck. I pulled on the hair at the base of his neck. He growled in response.

  "You have no idea how much I've wanted to fuck you since the show started. Seeing you in those shorts, you're driving me insane. I'm so hard for you, (y/n)." Jungkook whined, grinding his dick against my thigh.

  "I missed you, Jungkookie." I smiled. When he got himself off, he turned into a whiny little boy. It was adorable.

  "I'm in so much pain. Can you take off these pants for me, baby? They're so tight." Jungkook smirked. You nodded, bending down and unbuttoning his stiff, leather pants. When you pulled them off of his crotch, he moaned.

  "That feels so much better. You wanna help me out even more?" He grinned, pulling you up by your hands.

  "Anything for you, Jungkookie."

  "Take off your clothes and lay down on the couch. I wanna fuck you real quick before I have to leave the venue." He said sternly. You shuddered and did as you were told. He took off his boxers and followed you to the couch.

  "Lay down, gorgeous. Ass up." Jungkook commanded. You could feel his dick slide against your wetness, making you both moan.

  "Please stop teasing, Kookie. Please just fuck me." You moaned. After hearing those words, he slammed into your pussy, rocking against you at a fast pace.

  "Uh... Oh, shit, your pussy is so tight." Jungkook groaned.

  You could feel his long dick inside you, making you whimper and shake. He pounded into you harder, making you scream his name.

"Oh, fuck, Jungkook! Right there!" You cried out. Jungkook threw his head back and groaned as you clenched around him. He loved to feel your pussy clench around him.

"Holy shit, (y/n)!! Your pussy feels so good around my cock. Go on and fuck me, baby. Get yourself off with my dick." Jungkook smirked, stopping his movements. You moaned and began to rock against him. He threw his head back again and whimpered. He only whimpered like that when he was close. You sped up, trying to get him to cum.

"Uh huh... Yeah, baby... I'm gonna cum. Keep going, faster. Uh... Uh.... Mmm... Aw fuck!!" He whined, cumming inside of you. He gripped your hips as he road his orgasm.

"Did you cum, baby girl?" He asked, out of breath. You shook your head.

"Aw. How selfish of me. Lay on your back, baby. I'll eat you out. That'll make you cum." He smiled sweetly. You smiled as he helped you onto your back. Jungkook's tongue always made you cum.

He started by flicking your clit with that magical tongue of his, making you squirm from the slight pleasure. After a few seconds, Jungkook wiggles his tongue between your folds, gathering what was left of your wetness on his tongue. You moaned and gripped his hair tightly in your fingers, tugging harshly on the soft strands. He groaned and started to eat you fully, giving your poor pussy no mercy. You threw your head back and screamed his name, rocking your hips against his face.

  "So eager, huh?" Jungkook smirked, rubbing your clit with his thumb. You groaned loudly, hoping people passing by in the hallway couldn't hear you.

  "I'm gonna cum, Kookie! Fuuuuck..." You moaned as you came. He chuckled as he watched you unfold before him. He loved watching you cum. The sounds you make makes him want to cum again.

  After you finished, you allowed Jungkook to pepper your body with kisses.

  Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

  "Jungkookie, c'mon. We're leaving for the hotel. Get your clothes on and meet us outside." Taehyung said before walking away.

  "Let's get going." Jungkook said, throwing some clean clothes on and helping you get dressed.