Reality
~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a slight gasp and sat up while flicking my eyes around the room to orient myself. You know what? Fuck it. Dreams can just go to hell.

My breath eased into its regular pace and I was calm once again. I sighed heavily and laid back down slowly.

So I was kidnapped...again. Let me guess, it was vampires. What a shocker. At this point, I couldn't care less about the situation if I tried.

I stared at the ceiling and was debating whether or not I should rip out my new kidnapper's throats or simply burn the building to the ground.

I'm feeling lazy today so burning shit to the ground seems easier for me. I balled my right hand into a fist only to feel a small object inside of it.

It was a ring.

The same ring that Karlheinz gave to me for my birthday.

The same ring Karlheinz tossed to me in my dream.

The same ring that should just so happen still be in its box, stored deep in some random dresser at the Sakamaki Mansion.

Curiously, I examined the ring closely as it shined because of the lamp positioned on top of the drawer placed next to the bed I was lying on.

Great, now I have a stalker ring too. I swear everything that involves me couldn't be more fucked up.

I slipped the piece of jewelry on my left middle finger. Well, at least I can flip people off in style now.

I sighed and shifted myself away from my suspect thoughts. I should probably get up and whatnot. I threw one of my legs over the side of the bed and my other one immediately followed.

There just so happened to be clothes in the dresser that fit me adequately. Definitely not a coincidence. After I changed, I left the room and headed out in search of food.

My search only lasted for about 5 minutes as I eventually found myself in an enormous kitchen. I headed towards the fridge and was scanning for anything good.

In the end, I wasn't that hungry and simply chose a red apple. Listlessly, I tossed the fruit in the air and caught it a couple times.

On the fourth toss, the apple was caught by a hand other than my own and was then lifted away from me.

I looked at the culprit and was met with the cold stare of the vampire I saw right before I was knocked the fuck out.

He placed the apple gracefully on the kitchen counter next to him and then simply continued to examine me with his blue-gray eyes. His cold voice filled still air as he began to speak stoically.

"I never would have anticipated our chosen Eve being an unruly commoner."

I sighed and tapped my right index finger against my leg in irritation.

There we go with that Eve shit again. How about I just do myself a favor and kill this Eve bitch so I don't have to deal with her bullshit anymore.

I ceased my tapping and boldly held his stare with one of my own.

"Commoner or not, I'm no less of a queen bitch, you leech. You would think with that blood-intake some of it would reach your brain, but I guess my thinking was more fucked up than I thought possible."