"Why have you called the officer?", Garey asked and his forehead was sweating.

"Why are you afraid Garey? What happened? Do you remember anything?", Eva said with a smirk.

"What? What rubbish are you talking about? Why would Garey be afraid? He had not done anything wrong", Aria said supporting Garey.

"You can't run from us now. We're here to arrest you", the police officer said and handcuffed Garey and he didn't stop them too.

"You'll pay for this", he said giving his best death glare to Eva.

"First you go and pay for your sin, you drug dealer", Eva said angrily.

"Garey what's going on? What is she saying? Are you involved in such a low job?", Aria asked with her eyes all welled up. She was broken and her eyes were pleading.

"Sorry babe, but if you could've get Noah's company then we might have leaded a good and respectful life", Garey said and then left without even saying another word with the promise of teaching Eva a lesson.

Aria looked at me with guilt but she didn't say anything. She was crying and she left the room by placing hand over her mouth. I don't want to stop her too. I had some major things to take care of.

"You did a great thing Eva. I'm so happy that my daughter had got such a nice and true friend like you. You saved her", Mr. Garry Stephen's, Aria's dad said.

Funny enough, Aria's dad name and her boyfriend both share same name with different spellings of course.

Right, this is the most important thing to be think right now, my mind said.

Sorry, I replied.

"It's my duty sir, I'm indebted to you for helping me during my crisis", Eva said.

How did she knew him?

"I'm so proud of you", he said and placed his hand over her head.

"We didn't do anything wrong by trusting you. I'm so proud that someone like you came to my son's life", this time my dad said with a smile on his face.

"Can someone tell me please what's going on?", I asked.

"You didn't know anything, am I right?", My dad said.

"Yeah intelligent one", I said sarcastically.

"I also want to know what's going on here", Drake said this time.

"Oh, let me tell you", Caleb spoke this time.

"Fine by me", Drake said.

"I'll go and talk to Aria till then", Kyle said.

"I'll join you", Mr. Stephan's said and my dad also joined him.

Once the trio left the room, I diverted my attention to Caleb. I looked at Eva from periphery of my eyes, she was talking Mr. Jack, that too in whisper.

"So I was saying that-", before Caleb could even speak further, Eva cuts him in between.

"Sorry to interrupt you but I want to say something", Eva said looking at Caleb and then she looked at me and then at Drake.