Sneak Peek

Soooo heeeeyyyyy Royal Crew's I'm back again with a little of a sneak peek for ya'll!!!! Until then keep your mouth shut and your mind wide awake coz YOUR FAV EPISODES ARE UP UP UP!!!!

As you all know i'm the most awesome.. most fab... most glam QUEEN YET HA!

Other Queen: Shut it. Spare me the nonsense.

Did you guys hear anything?? Nah... *waves hand nonchalantly*

*coughs twice*So back at what we have on our agenda...

You guys see our post up there?! ^^^
Yeah its a quote that  relates to a chapter of our book BOUND. So here's deal..

After i finish each chapter, we will post a quote that relates to the chapter here with the title 'Sneak Peek'
I will post the quote 3 days before uploading the chapter so be aware and look out for that bit peice of spoiler!!!

Although i won't be uploading yet until i finish ten chapters.... So plan is:

-After 10 absolute quotes... the book will FINALLY be published with 10 FREAKING CHAPTERS!!!!

- And After that i will regularly post quotes after finishing each chapter and will upload 3 days after the quote has been posted.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY!!

We will be on the look out for the quotes made or presented by our lovely ROYALCREWS and if you win and your quote got picked for the next chapter....

That chapter will be dedicated to you exclusively!!!!

AND!! AND AND AND!!!!! DON'T GO JUST YET BUDDY...

NOPE U STAY RIGHT HERE

YAP

YOU...

YOU GET TO PLAY WITH THE QUEENS OF PIZZALANDIA AND EARN AN EPISODE WITH YOU AS OUR GUEST OF HONOUR!!!

How to do this??? Well well well..... honey...

JUST COMMENT&PM AWAY!!!!! XD

Hot guy no.1: *spits out water* okayyyyy a chance with CoQueen#1 *looks up google for awesome pizza quotes*

Hot guy no.2: *nods head* yes yes.... i see.... pizza is the best way to any girl- *nudged by hot guy no.1* *widens eyes and starts choking* i-i mean... to the Queens. The CoQueens... he..hehehe-he.

Coqueen#2: *looks at coqueen#1* looks like no. 2 honey is out...

Coqueen#1: *continues eating pizza* we already threw out no.52 and 104 which might i say were pretty good looking eye candies... *bites pizza*  aye mout het mmhyy nom. 2??? *swallows pizza*

Coqueen#2: *ignores coqueen#1 and looks over and no.2* *stares evilly* and...-

dun dun dun......

UNTIL NEXT TIME PEEPS ;)