Episode 13

HEYA!! This is CoQueen#1 at your presence ;) Today we’re going to play a game called Contact!! *cough cough* huehuehue.. Since my voice is so bad right now..*cough* i’ll pass the mic to CoQueen#2.. *evil smirks* how you explain the game CoQueen#2 ?!  

HEYA!! CoQueen#2 here! And you know what they say: First is Worst, Second is Best.*evilly smirks* Take that CoQueen#1! *clears throat* Anyway, today we will be having a guest! And she's going to be playing Contact with us!!

WARNING: this game might be a little confusing. When playing Contact, there must be at least 3 players. There's the main person, and two guessers. In this game, the main person will have to think of a word, such as Stingray, and the 2 guessers will have to try and guess the word using indirect questions. If you know, or think you know, what a guessers means by their indirect question, you should say, “Contact!”. This means you are basically Contacting them. If the main person can't guess what the Guessers mean by an indirect question, and it was Contacted, they must count down to 3, and all the people that Contacted, have to say what they were thinking at the same time. If the people who Contacted weren't thinking the same thing, then the main person doesn't have to give another letter for the word. If the people who contacted said the same word, then the main person would have to give the next letter in the word. If no one Contacted to a question, and the main person can't guess what the guesser means by the indirect question, then they don't have to give another letter, and will move on to another question. The game only ends when one person asks an indirect question, guessing the answer, and another person Contacts to that question, and, when counted down, both say the exact same answer. The person who said asked the indirect question that led to the answer will win the round. The main person won't be able to guess the answer to the indirect question if it’s the word they thought of, because the goal of the game is for the Guessers to guess the word, using indirect questions. This game can continue on forever, but you can end it whenever you want. You can ask questions in the comments!

For example:

Main person: the word starts with ‘S’.

Guesser#1: is it the Capital of California?

Guesser#2: Contact!

Main Person: it's not… San Diego?

Guesser#1: is it the capital of California?

Guesser#2: Contact! (If the main person can't guess the answer to the indirect question, but they tried, then the Guessers have to not only ask the question again, but also Contact it again.)

Main Person: 3, 2, 1…

Guessers#1&2: Sacramento!

Main Person: the next letter is T. The letters you know are ST.

And so, the game continues on, until the guessers guess the word.

You can ask questions in the comments!

THAT WAS THE REASON YOU WANTED ME TO BE NO.1!!?? WAAWW!!! I mean of course I know that second is also first losers but meh.. *evil smirks*

First of all, CoQueen#1, that question was not in the comments section. And, as the saying goes, First is worst, second is best.

Let's start the game!!! This here is CoQueen#2, with guest

AverageComedianQueen  

I'd like to give thanks to @AverageComedianQueen for making this episode possible!! This Episode is dedicated to the following:

AverageComedianQueen