15.

Tamaki's POV

While I and Isaac were playing cards, Racoon came in with lunch. One tuna sandwich and two salads, while we were still used to eating grass and stuff like that it seemed like the Racoon has been used to human food for a long time, maybe he was longer human than us? I poked the salad with a fork that the Racoon gave us, he said that humans use it to pick up they're food but I didn't get it why would you use a metal thing to pick up your food if you could do it with your hands? That's a lot easier right! But I want to change for (Y/N) so that she can see me as am human and not as an animal, so I'll eat with a fork just for (Y/N)! Pffft Mizuki that lucky bastard, he got an whole night alone with (Y/N) and I couldn't protect her from that hungry wolf, what if he did something to her?! What if he tried to harass her! I quickly stuff my mouth with the salad to forget my weird thoughts, I see that Isaac is looking at me like I'm a pig in my left eye corner.
'I thought you were a bunny Tamaki, not a swine.'
'I'm neither, I want to become a full human for my future bride, (Y/N).
'NOT SO QUICK YOUNG BOY!' The raccoon yelled.
'Yes' agreed Isaac, 'I think that you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself Tamaki, I mean she wouldn't choose a little boy as a husband, no she needs someone more mature and smart, of course would I be the perfect partner for (Y/N).'
'ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?' The raccoon yelled again. 'She needs someone that takes care of her and is obedient, she would need someone that she can depend on, so I am a perfect candidate.'
I look at them both with the thought that they could be a much better husband for
(Y/N), but can I let them have her? Never, she wooed me in so many situations but I could never repay her! The only thing I ever did was getting hurt, but that's in the past now, look at me now! I am much bigger than then, I would fight a  ear for (Y/N)'s love and i will prove it to her, I stand up with my hands on my hips and start talking to the obviously bigger man.
'I may be not very smart or mature and I can't even take care of myself, but I will try my best for her! And I think that enough, I mean love solves anything right?'
Both of their mouths fell open, and Isaac began to speak up,' I didn't know you could speak so wisely Tamaki!'
'Should I take that as a compliment or as a insult?'
'Both I guess.'
I look in confusion at Isaac, he can be so vague sometimes. We all went back to eating but the thought of (Y/N) couldn't escape my mind, that was usually filled with the thought of juicy carrots, will she really be okay?
'Do you think that (Y/N) will be okay with Mizuki? I mean he's a wolf after all and wolfs are predators that hunt for fresh meat.' I shivered at the words that I just spoke.
'I'm sure she'll be fine, she is a very strong woman and she has worked with animals over a lot of years now.' Said Isaac, but the raccoon didn't answer my question, like there was something he was hiding but I couldn't figure out what yet.
'Maybe we should check on them?' I offered.
'Yeah..... maybe' said the raccoon, again I got that feeling that he was trying to hide something, I shake my head in order to shake the stupid thought of of my head.
'Well then let us go to the duo.' Said Isaac as he stood up from the bed where we were eating from, the two of us followed him after he stood up, I stretched my arms and walked to the hallway of the hotel room, there at the side of the wall were laying a couple of brand new shoes, I picked up my red shoes and put them on, it was going pretty well until I had to tie my shoes, luckily the raccoon helped me. I ran into the hallway our hotel room door went open, behind me I heard the voice of Isaac saying,'Not so fast you may bump into something!' Then the raccoon followed with,'Let him be Isaac, he's just excited.' I giggled at the thought that they sounded like an old married couple. In my sight I saw the lift door closing, but I could make it in if I just ran a little harder, I changed my pace and ran even harder like I did before, I reach the lift doors in no time and I push fast on the zero button. I sigh in relief, but I remember than that I left the raccoon and Isaac behind, ah well than they just have to take the stairs, that's good for their old married couple health. The lift doors open and I see the lobby of the hotel, in my surprise I see Mizuki, but he doesn't seem relaxed like he usually is he seems.... more stressed. Did something happen to (Y/N)?! No way! I run to Mizuki and pull his sleeve, he looks at me with pure anger in his eyes but that changed after he sees it's me, I pull his sleeve again and say,'where is (Y/N)? Did she drop you of or something, why didn't she visit us then.'
'There is no time for such questions,' Mizuki says in a louder tone than normal,'(Y/N) just ran off saying that she had some "ex" business at home and than she just jumped into her car and drove off, but the problem is that I have no idea what an ex is.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I'm back, I have to say that im sorry for not posting, but I hope that people will be satisfied with this new chapter! It came a little bit earlier than two weeks but that's only positive right? Btw I was thinking to make another story not a reader x but a normal story I do have an idea but it will take some time and if I'm going through with the idea I'm going to have less time for Beast Terror so tell me what you think!?