12.

I sit in my apartment with Mizuki who sits quietly next to me. It happened so fast, all I heard was a splash and Mizuki struggling in the lake. He was lucky that it wasn't too deep because otherwise he would have drowned.
I look over at Mizuki to see how he is doing next to me on the couch. He isn't as stiff as he was before, but he looks extremely angry. I turn my head away from him and look up at the ceiling. Once we got him out of the water I brought him home with me while the other guys went to a hotel. I had been the one to propose that Mizuki should come sleep at my place. The guys agreed but with a lot of hesitation. Once I was home with the cold and wet Mizuki, I brought him to the tub and turned on the warm water. Mizuki didn't want to go in at first but I promised him that I would be making steak if he did.
I should get started on that steak by the way. I stand up and put my hand on Mizuki's hair and rub it gently before I go to the kitchen.

'Do you want any special sauce with the steak? Or vegetables maybe?'

'No, just steak please. I've never been a fan of anything green.'

I shrug my shoulders, it's his choice but I'm going to eat something healthy. Hmmm, maybe a simple salad will do. I walk to the fridge and take the meat out along with some fruits for myself. I put a pan on the stove to prepare the meat and I begin to cut the fruits and mix them into a bowl. Once the meat is done I put everything onto a plate and serve it on the couch. It beginning to get dark outside and the first stars began to appear in the sky. I give the plate with meat to Mizuki.

'Here you go.'

'Thanks. Hey (Y/N), are you like in love or something?'

I am taken aback a bit by his sudden question, but I don't really mind answering his questions. He hasn't had the best time today. 'Hmm, no not really. I don't think that I'll ever be able to love again, I mean I've been cheated on a lot.'

Mizuki seems a bit saddened by my answer, but it doesn't stop him from continuing the conversation. 'But, what if there is someone who won't cheat on you, like ever!'

'Are you suggesting someone? Haha, no but really humans are horrible that's why I love animals so much. They give me a feeling like I am safe with them.'

'Oh, so you won't go out with anyone?'

'I didn't say that, I just don't believe in love anymore.'

'Oh.....'

For some reason Mizuki seems a little nervous, I look outside again and sigh.

'It's going to be a full moon tonight.'

My comment has Mizuki coming out of slump as he looks excitedly at me. 'Really? I love the moon!'

As I look at him I begin to remember that the guy in front of was an animal. 'Hey Mizuki, was it nice when you were a wolf? It looks so peaceful to me, of course you have to hunt but you can cry at the moon as much as you want. It seems so free.'

'You think so. It was pretty normal for me back then to cry to the moon, and hunting was pretty cool to.'

I look back at him as he still seems pretty nervous, but I still don't know why.

'Hey, (Y/N) I'm feeling kind of dizzy.'

'Did you catch a cold?'

'I don't think so, but my body feels so hot.'

'What? Let me feel your forehead.'

I gently touch his forehead causing him to tremble at my skin touching him. It had gotten dark enough that we were only able to see due to the light coming from the full moon.

'You do feel very hot, it's getting dark I'm going to turn on the lamps.'

'Yeah...'

I turn on the lamps and see Mizuki's bright red face. Shocked to see his reddened face I quickly walk back over to him.

'This doesn't look good at all. I can't let you sleep like this on the couch. You can sleep in my bed if you want!' I knew that it wasn't right but I can't let him sleep on the couch if he is in this state.

'If it isn't too much of a bother, then yes please.'

'Don't worry about it.'

'But my body is feeling really weird.'

'Don't tell me you are going to puke!'
'N-no I just want......'

'Want what?' I get closer to him in worry. Mizuki takes my hands and pushs me down on the couch placing my hands above my head and not letting me go.

'I want you'

He seems to be out of his mind as his face is completely red and getting dangerously closer to my own. His deep eyes are focused on my lips, as he continues to move closer to my face and I am unable to move.

'(Y/N) will you let me show you what real love is?'

'No please!'
I begged him but he ignores me like he was in some kind of trance. His face moves closer and closer until our lips touch one another's. I clench my teeth and hope that he doesn't go any further. Luckily my prayers were heard as he takes his lips off mine and moves his face to my ear and begins to lick it.
'You need to stop Mizuki.'
'But I don't want to, my body feels so hot when I'm with you. My heart is pounding so hard it's hurting, I love you so much and yet you don't even want to love. It hurts so much (Y/N) I feel like crying.' His panting voice begins to turn into a slight whimper as he loosens a bit of his grip from my hands.
I hesitate after hearing his confession and instead of pushing him away I put my arms around him. I don't know what's wrong with him but he doesn't seem to be in a stable state. I pet his back which appears to calm him down a bit. After a while I see that his two ears are down instead of up and his tail isn't swinging anymore. I feel his weight on my body more indicating that he's probably asleep right now. However, I don't want to wake him up, I'll scold him tomorrow but this is enough for today. I try to escape from the body on top of me and I am able to succeed and get to my own bedroom. I take a soft blanket out of my closet and bring the blanket to the living room to place it on top of him. Once I seem him sound asleep I walk back to go to bed.