7.

In a flash, Mizuki opens his eyes and jumps off my bed. He then jumps around the room letting out soft whimpers that sound like those of a wolf. Tamaki is also awake but the shock is too big for him to act right away. His body doesn't move an inch, instead he mumbles some words that I can't understand. Isaac sits up on the bed rubbing his eyes like nothing happened.

I take a deep breath and with a loud tone ask, 'Why is my apartment ruined? What did you guys do? Do you want me to die? I can't afford new furniture!'

Mizuki turned to me, his face bright red as he drips water on the floor but he seems to calm down once he hears my voice.

'Eh.. well I-I'm s-s-sorry.'

He mumbles to me, but it doesn't make me feel any better about the mess that is my home. If they were really feeling sorry about what they did, they shouldn't have made such a mess in the first place. I try to calm down but my rage is too much to allow me to settle down. I feel like I'm going to burst out of anger. I look at the boys.

They are telling me that they were animals, but I feel like they're beasts hunting for prey. However, that prey is definitely not about to give up on surviving.

'Five days... you guys have five days to fine proof about who you are? I'm free tomorrow so I think that I'm going to sleep over at Isabella. In the meantime, I want you all to fix the mess and try to prove that your animals. I'll see you later then.'

The last thing I see before walking out the room is the shocked faces of the men standing in my room. I take some clothes I'll be needing tonight and tomorrow morning and then walk out the door. I go downstairs in a daze causing me to miss a step and lose my balance. I fall down the stairs and don't stop until I have reached the bottom. I wait a minute to gather my strength before standing up, but when I do a jolt of pain spring through my body. I look down to the location of the pain and see my ankle has become red and swollen. I can only sigh at my luck.

I look up at the stairs behind me but then I look back at the parking lot in front of me. 'I'm not going back there, they might misinterpret my return as me giving them a pass on what they have done.'

I take slow steps towards the outside of my building. Once I can make out the glass doors I see that it is pouring rain outside. I take a deep breath and steel myself to go outside into the rain. Once the rain has soaked through my clothes I walk towards the bus station since I can't drive with an injured ankle. There should also be a dry spot where I can hide for a while.

I clumsily jump over ponds that cross my path as my (H/C) hair is dripping wet with water. The bus station comes across my line of sight and I run as fast as I can over towards the dry spot. I sit down on the cold ground and fold my arms around my shoulders since I forgot my jacket, dammit. I pull my hoodie up to my chin and pull my phone out of my pants. Tch, of course there is no internet connection.

I put my phone back in my pants and tilt my head up, but then I hear someone heavily breathing into my ear. I flinch and glance at the person beside me causing shivers to run up my spine when I see the manly looking figure dressed fully in brown leather. He stares at me with two bright green eyes, his face isn't visible because of the hat he wears.

'Can I ask you something?' My body freezes in shock when the deep voice speaks calmly over to me.

'Of course.' I answer back as I try to hide my underlying fear of being alone with a stranger.

'Well, do you know where this address is?'

He steps towards me and kneels to shove a little piece of paper in my face. I read the letters one by one, but wait.... this is the address of my flat. There are a lot of people there right now, so he is probably looking for a friend or something.

'Yes I know it. You go down this street then walk straight until you see a big flat, that's the building you're looking for.'

'Oh, thank you.' He walks off into leaving me alone once more.

The rain had already begun to stop and the sun begins to shine through little by little.

I walk to Isabella's place and let myself in. I am immediately welcomed by Isabella's parents who offer me a shower and tell me that Isabella is upstairs. I thank them for their offer and walk upstairs to see Isabella sitting on her bed watching TV.

'Hi.'

'Owh, hi (F/N)! What happened to you!? Didn't you come here by car?!'

'No, I forgot my keys. Is it okay if I take a shower and sleep over tonight? I'm free tomorrow so we can shop or something like that.'

'Yeah, that's fine with me. Did you hear there the news? There is a weird man walking around this town and multiple people called him a weird stalker.'

I walk to her bathroom to take a shower for the second time this day.

'Not my problem!'

'Ugh whatever, if you get kidnaped by that man I won't care!'

'That's fine with me!' I let the water drown out the rest of her words as I relax into the warmth.