9.

I feel a shock of pain when my back hits the floor as the person who jumped me wiggles over me. The weight on top of my body is too much for me causing the pressure on my torso to stop air from entering my lungs. I reach towards the figures back and try to push him off me, but my vision begins to blur at the lack of oxygen I am receiving. The person finally lifts his body away from me allowing me to open my mouth and gather air into my lungs. Once my sight clears away the dark spots, I inspect the face of the stranger that had almost killed me.
His bright green eyes remind me of something I had seen before and his hair is made up of two colors, the top being white while the under part of his hair is black. Of course, he also had two animal ears sticking out from atop his head. His green eyes meet my own (c/e) eyes. He moves his face closer to mine and whispers to me, 'Mistress I missed you...'
Shivers run up my spine at his quietly spoken words. I try to look past him to see if the other men were there but this man's body blocks my sight. I look him in his eyes which make him smile down at me. I smile awkwardly back but I put my hands against his big shoulders and push gently against him to signal him to get off me. However, he doesn't back off but instead puts his face even closer to mine. Our lips almost touching, I don't say a word afraid I might accidently cause our lips to meet. His face is so close now that I can see his ears clearly which allows me to come up with an idea. I quickly pull myself up and scream into his ear.

'YOU CREEP BACK OFF!'

He jumps off me in shock while making soft noises of pain. He holds onto his ear while he blushes like crazy at me. I lift myself off the floor and look around at my apartment. I see the boys frozen in the kitchen, probably shocked from what happened.
Well, they weren't the only ones who are shocked. I turn my gaze back to the guy from before who is now laying on the ground still blushing and whispering to himself. I take a step away from him and walk over to the other boys.

'Is that one of your friends?'

'We don't know that man.' Isaac says as he looks me straight in the eyes.

'Yeah, he randomly walked in! And then he started crying about his mistress like a freak.' Mizuki says backing up Isaac's reply.

'B-but he doesn't smell like a human, more like a wild animal!'

I look again at the guy, who is now standing up staring intensely at me. His gaze sticks onto me which begins to creep me out as I feel like he is drilling a hole into me with just his eyes. I again take another step back but I do want to ask him some questions. I can't back down now.

'E-ehm, who are you?' His eyes widen almost as if me talking to him is a great honor.

He stays silent for a while seeming to come to terms with me having spoken to him. He then regains his senses and answers my question. 'I don't have a name, but I know one thing for sure! You are my mistress. I knew it from the first time I saw you at that bus stop.'

So, that's why those green eyes looked so familiar. He's that creep that I spoke to at the bus stop when it was raining yesterday.

'So, why am I your mistress? It's not like I talked to you about anything serious.'

'Well, it's just a feeling, you know. The first time I saw you it was like my heart jumped out of my body, it hurt so much that it just had to be right!'

'What?! Is that even a reason...but wait, you gave me an address right? How did you know where I live?'

He blushed like I asked something really embarrassing.

'Well I-I kind of followed you home every day.'

That is when I spot the white tail with a black tip behind his back. I feel someone breathing against my ear and whispering, 'I don't think we should trust this guy, he came in and fixed this whole place making it look like nothing happened. I think he watched us from afar.'

It was Tamaki who was whispering to me. It's weird that he is saying this since him and the other two were the ones who stood in front of my door naked not too long ago. However, I must admit that Tamaki does have a point about this stalker like man.

At that last thought, I turn back to the man. I need to get more information out of him. 'When did you start following me?'

'Since I took the form of a human.'

'Of course, because that is totally normal these days huh?'

'I don't care mistress, please take care of me, please adopt me!'

'You know I'm kind of in a weird situation right now. I mean I live in a small apartment, I'm broke and I already have 3 animal boys who are living here for I don't know how many days! Oh yeah, before I forget, did you guys find any proof to prove that what your saying is true?'

'YES! Did you see the news yesterday? There are three animals missing from the Wildpark. We are those animals!' Isaac is quick to reply to my question.

'Yeah, I already knew that.'

'Wha? Why didn't you say so before?'

'Because I hate the idea of living together with three animal boys.'

'Owh'

'I'm still here you know!' Said the stranger.

I look back at him. Should I adopt him? I don't really have room for another human though.

'I'm sorry, but I really can't afford to take care of another human in this house.'

'That doesn't matter, I have a job and enough money to buy the apartment on the fourth floor. I heard that one was pretty big.'

I look curiously at him as his words only bring me more questions. 'Then, why should I adopt you?'

'B-because I think you're the perfect mistress!' The stranger answers in a panic afraid that I will abandon him.

His words bring a slight blush to my cheeks. How does he not find his own words embarrassing? 'Could you please stop calling me mistress?'

'What should I call you then, my queen or princess or maybe you don't want to be the master but the slave.' He licked his lips seductively when he said that.

A cold chill runs up my spin at his suggestive words. 'STOP! N-no way, just call me (F/N), okay?' My blush from earlier increases, as I try to get him to stop saying such things.

'But that's so standard.' The stranger frowns at me for my suggestion.

I look away from him and try to get the subject back on topic. 'Let's get back to the main subject, I want to make a deal okay?'

'What's your offer.'

'I will adopt you but you have to take these three with you.'

I shove the three boys that have been standing behind me the whole time to stand in front me.

'Deal!'

'Wait we didn't agree to this!' Tamaki said.

'I'm sorry Tamaki but you can stay over once in a while. I mean I already adopted you guys, right?'

'Yeah... but....'

'So, that means that I will come over a lot and you guys can come over to!'