6. This morning

Mizuki POV.
Morning.

I slowly woke up to the feeling of a warm body laying against me. My eyes stay closed, but I just know it's my darling (F/N). I push my body closer towards her body and fold my arms around her. Huh...her chest is really hard and her back is very big.
I open one eye to figure out what is wrong when I see a huge amount of blue hair in front of me. Wait a minute... SHIT! I fall off the couch with a big bang after pushing myself away from that hair. I can't believe that I compared my darling to this creep. I try to stand up but fail since I am still not used to standing on two feet. As I struggle to stand my stomach lets out a growl. I try to stand up again and this time I succeed in maintain my balance. I slowly walk towards the room where the fridge is and I see Tamaki once I enter. He is sitting on one of the chairs at the dinner table while looking at a wall lost in thought.

'HEY!' I scream into his ears after sneaking up on him. His body straightens in shock for a minute, but then he turns his head towards me.

'Please don't do that again or next time I will certainly die from a heart attack.'

I shake my head to his plea. Then reply with a slight smile on my face. 'That would be pretty useful because then I can keep (F/N) all to myself.'

Tamaki decides to ignore my comment as he appears to recall something. 'About (F/N), she left an hour ago, and told me that we shouldn't make a mess.'

My smile leaves my face at his words. Instead a slight frown appears at having (F/N) gone without having seen her this morning. 'Why did she leave?'

'She still has to work you know...'

'Y-yeah but...'

'You know, I thought that you would make the first move, but instead Isaac did. You just stood there.'

I blush at Tamaki's observation. So, he noticed that when I see (F/N) I can't appear to talk to her. I always stop myself because I have a feeling that she would just laugh at me. However, I don't like the face that the bunny noticed this embarrassing habit.

'S-shut up!'

'Hmm... do you need food? You look pretty hungry.'

'Y-yes, food please, I'm starving.' I had almost forgotten about my hunger.

He walks towards the fridge and opens it and I follow right behind him to see what there is to eat. But, we only see some leftover broccoli and potatoes.

'There isn't anything...' Tamaki says.

'What!? How can she not have any food! I thought humans always had food inside of their houses...'

'No they have to buy that with money, but we don't have money so you just have to starve to death.' I can tell that Tamaki said that to get back at me for my previous words.

Before I can rebut his words we hear footsteps coming towards us and a couple seconds later we see a very sleepy blue haired head with his eyes were half closed.

'Hey... do you guys have food because I want some food.'

'Nope we don't you sleepyhead.'

'Yeah it looks like she's broke, there isn't any human food in here.'

Isaac appears undisturbed by our current situation. 'Oh... so what are we going to eat then?'

'Well, I already ate after I found a salad so I took my chances and decided to eat it!'

Both Isaac and I turn to look at Tamaki with irritation at him having a full stomach.
'This is the reason why nobody likes you Tamaki.'

'SHUT UP!'

(F/N) POV
Lunch break

I take a bite out of my sandwich and enjoy my lunch break. All the employees are gone currently as they all are looking for the missing animals, but I already know where they are. I think? Something so bizarre can't be true, but there is proof so I guess there no denying it. Why would they turn into humans though? The bunny said that he was madly in love with a human girl, but why would he come to my house? Unless.... nah that's impossible. He probably just followed the other two. The only thing that really bothers me is, why come to my house? I thought I was finally free of problems inside my home, but now that's where most of my problems seem to be settled.
I look at the time and sigh in relief. Luckily my shift is almost over and I can get away from all the stressed-out people here. I stand up and toss my garbage away in a nearby trash bag.
'Last round (F/N)' I said to myself in order to encourage myself to not fall into depression about my work. I walk to the plaza and see the new group of people that I need to show around the forest. I gather my breath and shout to awaiting group.

'PANDA GROUP PLEASE GATHER HERE!'

After I finish my last tour I walk towards the check- out exhausted from the day's work. I walk to my car and try to start it and after several tries and hopeful turns the car engine turns on. I really want to go home, but I need to get groceries first. The store is in the middle of town and pretty far away from the Wildpark, but I don't have a choice in the matter.
I make my way to the store with no problems and buy enough food to last me a week. I get back into my car and make my way to my house but this time it didn't go as smoothly. There is a huge traffic jam and I only arrive home after a couple of hours of staring at others' rear lights.
I walk up the stairs thinking about my warm and comfortable bed and how I am ready to fall in exhaustion. I open the door and walk straight to the bathroom to take a short, warm shower. Once out I change into a sweater and sweatpants and make my way to the living room to sit on the couch.
After taking a seat I scream, I hadn't noticed at first but my whole living room is trashed. The couch has scratches on it and the table is flipped upside down and placed on the other side of the room. My face becomes pale really quick at the disaster that has become my living room.
Where are those monsters?! My face twitches as I try to control my anger until I have someone to direct it at. I walk to my bedroom and open the door to see if those monsters are in there. Sure enough I easily spot three sleeping figures on my bed. I walk back to the kitchen and take out a bucket from under the sink.

'I'm going to kill them.' I whisper to myself as I fill the bucket in the sink with ice cold water. Once it is filled I walk back to the bedroom, bucket in hand as an evil grin plays itself out on my lips. I move over to my bed and lift the bucket over the three cozy bodies. I have no regrets as I pour the water over the three bodies and satisfy a bit of my anger.