2. WTF

It was the end of the day and I had just finished my last guiding tour. I said my good-byes took my stuff and checked out. I walk at a slow pace towards my car, after all it felt like all I had been doing today is running. I open the door and drove back home.
I walk into my room on the sixth floor and once inside I can't help but let out a sigh. It wasn't that late but I was exhausted. To tired to bother with cooking I decide to order a (favorite pizza) and eat it in front of the TV. I never really liked TV or TV stars, they always look like they have the perfect life. I guess that I'm just jealous, but just like them I followed my own passion towards my love for animals. Unlike my dislike for cocky high schoolers my love for animals is more worth the effort. Trust me.

Now that I think about it, why not be a cat lady? Or maybe I'll just marry a cat. I shake my head at my wondering thoughts. Whatever I'm going to bed now. Since I don't have any work tomorrow I can sleep in until 10. I change into my (F/C) pajamas and jump into bed. 'Goodnight self.'

??: POV

Today is the day. I'm going to wish for my love to be fulfilled. I've been in love with a human for over a week now even though she doesn't know it yet. She is so sweet talking about animals to the other humans she meets with. She is also brave jumping in front of an angered animal.
The only thing I must do now is wish to become human at the Mother Nature tree. This tree stands in the middle of the two surfaces making it invisible for humans, but visible to the eyes of animals. As I walk towards the tree I see something white and blue already underneath the tree. As I get closer I see an albino bunny and a blue salamander. The exotic smell the salamander gives off gives away its position as a newcomer. I recall the owl's words that explained the salamander to be from a faraway palace.
'So, what are you guys wishing for?'

'I'm going to wish to be next to the woman I love, I'm going to become a human for her. She's always there to save me and has taken care of me at least 10 times. I just know that she's the one.' said the albino rabbit.

'Same for me' said the blue salamander.

'Well then, I hope it works out for you guys. I'm also going to wish to be human for my love, my name is Mizuki. I'm a Japanese wolf.'

'My name is Tamaki.' Said the albino rabbit.

'The name is Isaac. I was the pet of a very rich prince, but he lost all his money and fame. I was then imported to this place.' Said the blue salamander.

'Well then, let's make this wish.' I said.

We prayed for our wish to come true, if the legends are true our wish should come true by tomorrow.

(F/N):POV

'Wake up you sloth.' A pillow was slammed against my head. I groan in pain before opening one eye to see who the sleep depriver was. I instantly see my childhood friend Isabella standing over me. Her parents knew my father so when they came to visit we would play with each other. We are still friends to this day, it's natural for her to come here every day when I'm free from work. She practically forced an extra key to my home out of me, so she doesn't have to wait for me to wake up. She can just barge in and wake me up. I still regret not fighting harder for that extra key.
Today we end up going to Isabella's place, she is what a lot of people call a rich bitch with her house being like twenty times bigger than my whole apartment. I greet her parents as we go up to her room. Isabella has her own flat screen TV, so we watch a good horror movie on it.
Three hours later I decide to head back to my house, luckily Isabella was okay with it, so I took a taxi. Inside of the taxi I try to plan the rest of my evening. I'll take a shower first then I've got to cook because having fast food two times in a row for my health. Then I'll wash my clothes and do the dishes, and maybe if I have some time I'll watch some TV.

The taxi stops at the flat I live in. I gave the chauffeur the money he needed along with a tip while still thinking of having a peaceful night. I walk upstairs stop at my floor and see three boys standing in front of my door. I didn't really care about them but then I see something weird about them. The tallest boy has black dog ears on top of his head with a black dog tail. The guy standing next to him is a bit smaller and has white bunny ears with a white bunny tail. Meanwhile, the guy behind them has blue hair and a blue salamander tail.
Cosplayers maybe? I walk towards the door but see something that caused me retina damage for life. All three of the boys were naked.

'WTF?!'