Chapter Forty-seven

After visiting Edith's grave, we were invited by his parents to have lunch with them but Alexander excused ourselves saying that we are going somewhere else. I don't know about it since he hadn't told me anything but I did not say a word and just followed him.

Now, I am sitting in his car going to I don't know where. I've been sitting here for more than thirty minutes and Alexander would just answer "You'll see." every time I ask him where we are going.

I actually have gotten used to him bringing me to places I never have any idea existed. He has done it for a couple or more times but it does not mean that I do not get excited every time he does something like this. I actually love it and it's kind of romantic.

We enter the city's famous resort, which is the Doña Feliciana. This is a place well known for their unique facilities, multiple attractions, excellent accommodation, and great food. It's not far away from the city so this is the number one best pick by most of the tourists. I was planning to go here with my parents or friends but was not really able to because I did not have the time and money. This is a luxurious resort and I could not just go here whenever I want to.

We continue on moving forward until I could see a yacht docked on the sea side of the resort. He parked his car and walks out of it. I on the other hand, get out of my own, not waiting for him to open the door for me, like he usually does. I follow him until we stand in a platform that lets us get inside the yacht.

"What's this?" I ask with wild eyes looking at him once we're finally standing on the deck. I can't believe we are on a freaking yacht! I have never been into this resort and I have never been into a yacht. How did Alexander do this? "Did you rent this?"

He grins and shakes his head. "The family owns this resort and somehow they want me manage it."

It takes a while before his words sink in to my thick skull. My jaw drops as I realize what he just said. "This resort? B-but you're still a college student." I state in disbelief.

"They say it's a training." He shrugs and smiles shyly. "I'm graduating this year though."

"No way! Are you serious?" I exclaim. "What about this yacht?"

How could that possibly be true? I know he is rich but I have never imagined him to be this rich.

"This is a property of the resort. We use this for VIPs or for rental purposes."

"Then why are we here?!"

"You're my VVIP so it's just right to bring you here." He winks at me making me blush.

I can't contain myself and burst out giggling. That was a little cheesy but it hit me hard. It's hard to believe that Alexander could throw lines like that so easily.

"Hey lover boy." A man shouts. He makes his way out of the room behind until he reaches us. He looks like he is in his early thirties. He is a tall man with a muscular body. His skin has this sun kissed effect giving him a much manlier feel.

"Ted!" Alexander greets him with a bro hug. "Thanks for coming, man."

"No problem. If my boy needs to impress his girl, I would help him in any way I can." He says playfully. He turns to me and beams a lovely smile. This is the kind of smile that some girls would go crazy for, but not me because Alexander's smile is way sexier. "Hi Melissa, I am Ted and I'll be your captain for today." He offers his hand and I gladly accept it. "Just enjoy yourselves and leave the work to me." That's it and he leaves us behind as he goes his way back to the room.

Not so long after that, we start to move and later did I realize that we are already in the middle of the ocean. The resort looks like a tiny little toy from here. I could smell the sea, I could feel the heat of the sun – it feels amazing... refreshing. This feels like we are on a vacation.