Chapter 26: The Decision

Naruto's POV

Once we had arrived home from the land of waves (after getting some of their Sake from Tazuna) Tsunade was straight away taken to where Gai and Hanabi were kept after our attempt to keep them stable she took one look at how we kept them stable (A shit load of bandages and icepacks) and hit me over the head... Hard.

Once she had healed them and told them that they are on bed rest for a week, she dragged us all over to the building that would one day be an active hospital and proceeded to make us bring fish alive for the next four days then would throw boulders at us over and over again and make us destroy them with our chakra so that we could get a better control over it.

After the 9th day everyone had chakra control down but me...

'Kurama?? you there'

'Yeah whats up kit?'

'Do you think we should start going after the other Jinchuuriki?'

' well... it would be good to have them all in the village so that when people come they are already here and get to know them'

'Yeah I love everyone here but I really want another Jinchuuriki to be able to come here and be welcomed for them just to feel like they belong then I'll feel like this is really happening this still feels kinda like a dream'

'It's really happening kit and I'm proud of you no one else could have gone to these lengths to help anyone and for you to want to help all those people in the world who are suffering you really are something, and when the time is right I know you will get your sister back and then you can have another member of your family'

'Okay I'm doing this, the two tails Matatabi is in the lightning country, along with the eight tails Gyūki, according to information that I've received they are close in relation so that means it will be extremely difficult to get Yugito Nee alone without having to get Killer B so should we just ask both of them to come along?'

'Yes but it will be difficult if they agree then A the Raikage will complain and voice to the other nations that their Jinchuuriki are missing and then your father will know what we are doing'

'Unless I show him my memories and then convince him to form an alliance with us hitting two birds with one stone. We offer them money and support during war and we also drop the bomb that we've got Tsunade under our care and he'll definitely agree especially once he finds out that since we are allies we will send the other Jinchuuriki to go to war against his enemies along with our other ninja he will be extremely happy with that'

'You've thought a lot about this I'm glad not only that but when they come to the village we can change the seals around like you did to me and make it so that my brothers and sisters can come out and walk with the others while still being connected to the humans so that they don't die'

'Of course I've thought a lot about this their my family just like everyone who enters this village it's my job as future leader to care and protect my family in a way that no one is harmed and their best interest in mind'

'Go tell the rest of the people here what you plan to do you can't do this alone Naruto'

'Okay thanks again for always being there Kurama'

'No problem kit I'll always will be'

3RD POV

As Naruto was talking to Kurama Tsunade was amazed at what she saw, the fish that he was working on healing was now alive and bouncing, not only that but instead of his healing chakra being green it was a soft sunset orange, she shook her head fondly and thought to herself.

'this is the place I want to be they look out for each other and not one person is left behind I think I'll hang around'

Naruto snapped out of it and walked into the living room where everyone was now sitting down and eating.

"Guys I've got something important to tell you"

and with that Naruto sat down and told them all the story about him, Kurama and the eight others out there all like him

They were extremely surprised then thankful and then mad that the villagers and Hokage would treat someone so amazing and kind the way that they did