Chapter 8:Closer...

Kiba's clone:

Akamaru and I are sitting in the tree waiting for Kurenai-sensei, she's over an hour late and only one person can make her this late and that's Asuma-sensei.

The whole time Hinata has been bragging about how her father is finally seeing her improvement after she beat her sister and put her in the hospital, Hanabi's on life support and yet the Hyuga clan couldn't be happier their princess has finally blossomed from her spud and became a vicious ruthless person.

Hanabi has been disowned and no longer a part of the main branch family, she will be receiving her clan mark at a later date but I'm not going to let that happen, none of us are we are going to get her out of here she's one of the special people that get to come with us when we leave.

I smelt Kurenai-sensei before she poofed here she smells like a pup when she's on heat and stinks of cigarettes. She and Asuma-sensei were probably getting it on again... I feel sorry for the guy he doesn't know that she and Kakashi are also going at it. It sucks it really does but then again who am I to tell Kakashi and Asuma that they are being played by Kurenai I mean I would tell them but then again they never did anything for Shikamaru, Naruto and me.

She walked towards Hinata and Shino and then she spoke

"Hinata I'm proud of you and Shino you have become amazing ninja and I'll be sure to make sure that the hindrance in the group is well taken care of so that he is no longer in this team"

I scoffed at that

'don't worry three out of the rookie 9 are not going to be left in the leaf after the chunin exams, speaking of which shouldn't we be applying for our new team soon?'

I walked home with Akamaru ignoring the surprised look on my 'teams' faces because they couldn't sense me.

When I got in the house I was immediately greeted with a slap to the face

"WHERE WERE YOU, YOU FLEA INFESTED IDIOT?!"

I growled finally having enough with this shit family, my 'mother' and 'sister' looked surprised that I had growled at them using this surprise I stormed to my room and began to pack everything away so that I can finally fully move in with Naruto and I heard that Shikamaru had done so as well so why not me too?

As I just finished sealing the last of my things my 'mother' and 'sister' kicked down my door and looked around the now bare room questionably

"WHERE ARE YOU THINKING OF GOING MUTT FACE!?"

I opened my window with Akamaru sitting in my hood and turned away from the window to face them

"Away from a bitch of a mother, who was supposed to love and care for me instead of abusing me because I look like dad, and away from a sister who was supposed to look out for me and help me. You are all bitches and not worth my time and I hope you rot in hell.... I'm actually glad that dad left us because I would hate to think what it would be like here if he were"

With that I turned around and jumped out the window smiling my ass off because

"I'm so close to being free..."