❤Kabanata Pinong❤

Warning: IDGAF ANYMORE ABOUT WARNING LETS JUST GET TO THE DAMN STORy
-----------------------------------------
"Hey James!" You smiled, waving at James.
"Oh, hey Y/N... Have you seen Maria anywhere? I was gonna give her phone to her, but she's nowhere to be found..." James said, worried.
"Give the the phone. I know exactly where she is." Y/N said sternly, taking the phone from James and walking away.
"Thanks!" James said, waving.
"Got it Reynolds!" Y/N yelled.
*5 minutes later*
"C'mon Laf... Only once?" Maria purred, taking her sweater off.
"Woah... I have a girlfriend, now back the hell up." Laf said, pushing Maria away.
"Please-"
"MARIA FUCKING REYNOLDS GET OUT OF LAFAYETTE'S DORM RIGHT NOW OR IM CALLING THE POLICE!!" Y/N screamed, busting the door open.
"Y/N thank god." Laf said, still pinned on the wall.
"Y/N don't tell James! It's not what it looks like! I'm so sorry!" Maria said, crying.
"DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE SORRY!! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON AND EXIT THE DORM BEFORE I CALL THE STATE POLICE." Y/N yelled, whipping Maria's phone to her and telling her to leave.
"Are you ok Laf?" Y/N asked.
"Yeah... At least she didn't y'know." Laf said, sitting down.
"Y/N WHAT HAPPENED I HEARD EVERYTHING!" Angelica
screamed, running into the dorm.
"Bullshit that's what happened..." Y/N muttered, stomping out the dorm to her dorm.
Y/N opened her door, and slammed it immediately closed when she came in. She was upset about earlier, Maria was her friend. And Y/N's (Brother's name) was good friends with James older brother. The biggest thing she's upset about is missing out on the homecoming dance. Nobody asked her out, she didn't get her hopes up, she just waited for it. But nothing came. Y/N didn't know if John and Y/N were a thing yet. Y/N went to her bed, and got on her laptop. She started FaceTiming her cousin.
C/N: Hi Y/N!! How's college life?
Y/N: It's going up and down I guess.
C/N: Let me guess. You don't have a date to homecoming and you already kissed the love of your life.
Y/N: HOW DID-
C/N: I know you like the back of my hand Y/N. So are you going to homecoming, or not?
Y/N: I don't know.... Maybe not because, I have a presentation due tomorrow for Mr. Washington.
C/N: Oh ok. I gotta get going. I love you Y/N!!! See you later!!
Y/N: Bye! I love you too!!
After the call ended, you got to work. Y/N was listening to Stay while working on a presentation about how smoking can severely damage your lungs.
"Citations..... and..... Done!" Y/N smiled.
Y/N looked at the time. 8:38. Homecoming started 38 minutes ago. All of a sudden your phone vibrates.
CinnamonEliza💙: Where u at
ExtrovertY/N✨🔥: At the dorm why
CinnamonEliza💙: But homecoming was today
ExtrovertY/N✨🔥: I know but because nobody asked me out AND I have a presentation due tomorrow I'm not going
CinnamonEliza💙: John is looking everywhere for you
ExtrovertY/N✨🔥:Yeah ok
CinnamonEliza💙: WHAT THE FLIP DO YOU MEAN OK
ExtrovertY/N✨🔥: idk
CinnamonEliza💙: I'm coming to your dorm and making you go to homecoming weather you like it or not.
ExtrovertY/N✨🔥: Nooooo plz
CinnamonEliza💙: Open the door.
ExtrovertY/N✨🔥: Wait are you already here?
CinnamonEliza💙: Yes now open the damn door
ExtrovertY/N✨🔥: Ok
Y/N put down her phone and opened the door.
"What a surprise." Y/N groaned.
"John was going to ask you out, but he was so paranoid." Eliza said, clutching her dress.
"Just get me dressed already." Y/N whined. Eliza did her hair, makeup, dressing, and got a choker for Y/N. Eliza picked you a strapless black-and mint green dress, and for your hair Eliza did braids with curly hair, and Eliza did a smoky eye. For your shoes, Eliza picked out lace mint green high heels. Eliza picked a golden choker to top the whole masterpiece off.

 Eliza picked a golden choker to top the whole masterpiece off

Y/N looked amazing

Y/N looked amazing. She was so beautiful. Her E/C beamed with excitement.
"Come on no time to waste!" Eliza said, grabbing your arm and walking out.
*TIME SKIP DUE TO THE LACK OF WIFI*
"Remind me again of the point of homecoming?" Y/N groaned.
"Homecoming is a dance on which it's like a friend reunion." Eliza said.
"John is probably with some other girl. One reason I didn't want to go." Y/N muttered. Your phone dinged.
JJ.Laurens posted a picture
You tapped on it as fast as you could. You and Eliza stopped for a moment.
"What's wrong?" Eliza asked, looking to your screen in horror.
"I should've never went." Y/N said, as a black tear slipped out of her eye.
-----------------------------------------
WHINE WHINE WHIIINE Sorry I really love heathers. WHAT DO YOU THINK JOHN DID?!
Remember constructive criticism is always appreciated!