❤Kabanata Apat❤

Warning!: Foul Language, fluff, and more stuff.
---------------------------------------------*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
Y/N awoke to the sounds of knocks at the door.
"Come in!" Y/N said, sitting up.
"Hey, Y/N." Alexander said, holding two backpacks.
"Hey, also why do you have two bags?" Y/N pointed out to the green backpack with a small turtle decal on front.
"This is John's backpack, he asked me to drop it over last night." Alexander responded, throwing John's backpack at the sleeping turtle.
"ALEX WHAT THE FUCK?!" Y/N screamed, darting up from bed.
"Ow." John replied.
Y/N got up from bed to walk over to John, but she almost fell. Her left foot and foreleg were broken due to the metal pole incident. She yelped in pain, holding balance on her bed.
"Y/N!" John yelled, ushering to your side, and picking you up in bridal style.
"You need rest." John said, laying me down. Y/N started crying all of a sudden.
"H-How am I g-gonna pay *hic* for t-this?! M-My *hic* family lives in Fl*hic*orida!" Y/N cried, crawling into a ball.
"Its all my fault...." Y/N drifted off.
"No, it's not..." John hugged Y/N, rubbing her back in circles.
"Yes it is..." Y/N cried out.
"We're gonna find a way to pay. What do you think? Do you have any relatives that live close by?" John asked, putting a strand of your beautiful H/C behind your ear.
"I have cousins... They live not so far away from here. Only like, 4 blocks down." Y/N responded, blushing a tint of pink on her cheeks.
"Well, they care about you, I care about you, we all care about you Y/N we're all going to help you." John said, kissing your hand slightly.
*Big ass time skip cause I'm the laziest hoe alive*
Y/N was out the hospital in less than 2 weeks. She had crutches she had to walk with, but Y/N is fine. She walked into school the next day wearing a marbled blue and black skirt, a white crop top, and a necklace with gold arrows facing downward.

 She walked into school the next day wearing a marbled blue and black skirt, a white crop top, and a necklace with gold arrows facing downward

"Y/N!" John yelled, speed walking over to her.
"Hey." Y/N responded.
"God, you look beau- I mean, pretty today!" John stuttered, playing with a strand of his brown hair.
"Aw, thank you! I appreciate the compliment..." Y/N blushed, while a few "ooooohs" went
across the classroom.
John pulled Y/N into a tight bear hug, and Y/N hugged back.
"HEY! JOHNNY BOY, STEP AWAY FROM Y/N THIS SECOND!" A voice boomed across the room.
-----------------------------------------
Ohhhhh who is ittttt? Anyways, hi. HICEE MOTHERFUCKER- sorry I just really love that drink 😂
Remember constructive criticism is always appreciated!