❤ Kabanata Dalawang❤

Warnings: Language, blood, and triggering of sadness. If you do not feel comfortable with this, I'm sorry!
-----------------------------------------
"FUCK FUCK, FUUCK!" Y/N screamed, running to the gymnasium. It was 6:04, and she had one minute before she was going to miss the bus. Y/N darted through the gymnasiums doors, and managed to get on the bus a millisecond before the doors closed.
"Y/N! You made it! Just in time!" Angelica said, lending a hand to you.
"Thanks." Y/N responded, getting up. "Where to next?" Y/N asked, curiously.
"Princeton College. Apparently one of Alexander's friends is going to face us. Well, we're not going against the girls volleyball team, we're going against the men's. Angelica sighed, tying her shoe, making it tightly secured.
"Oh really?" Y/N said.
"Yeah, they couldn't compete against us because one of their teammates dived head-first for the ball and got a serve arm break 'cause they used their arm to "shield" her head, which only made it worse." Theodosia said, bumping in.
"Was there blood?" Y/N asked, quietly.
"Tch, a little." Theodosia replied, putting the window down.
"My god, bless their soul..." Angelica said, praying.
"Let's just hope this doesn't happen to anyone on our team, I'd be so depressing." Eliza said.
*Time Skip Brought To You By Foreshadowing*
Y/N and her team finally made it to the college. Apparently everyone from King's College, were to watch the game, for the dinner dance. Time changed. Oh fuck. Now it was from 6:35 to 11:55. Peggy had texted Y/N the new details. Eliza had a date, Peggy had a date, Angelica had a date. (surprisingly I know😂)
But, Y/N didn't. She was ok, but she wanted someone to ask her out eventually. She didn't really care anyways because her life revolved around her friends.
The game was getting heated, and Y/N was tough against the men. They battled through for long periods of time. Then, it all came down. 12-12 who was going to win?
"MINE!" Y/N roared, as she dived head first for the ball. She bumped it up, but... She couldn't save herself from the floor, so as quickly as she could she crossed her forearms across her body, shielding it from the wood floor, but Y/N's bodies crashed into the metal pole, and the pole wasn't secure enough, and so it came down like a tree. Right on Y/N.
-----------------------------------------
A/NOOT: OHHHHHOHO WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?!!?!?????
Remember constructive criticism is always appreciated!
See you all in the hos- I mean next chapter!