❤️Kabanata Limang❤️

Warning!: Foul Language, fluff, more fluff, singing, AND EVEN MORE FLUFF BE READY MY DUDES1!1!11!11!1!1!1!
-----------------------------------------
"Who the FUCK?" Y/N said, pulling away from his embrace.
"I knew her first!!" Angelica yelled, pulling Y/N into a hug.
"Angle, next time don't give a us a heart attack! Christ..." Y/N sighed, leaning to the wall.
"ALRIGHT CLASS, SIT YOUR ASSESS DOWN MATH CLASS IS STARTING!" Alexander yelled, signaling you three to come over and sit next to him.
*time skip by gays*
"God DAMN. I got a 87%."
"How? You usually get 90% and higher." Eliza said, locking the door.
It was 10:30 in the morning on a Saturday, and you were going shopping with Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy, for new clothes later on.
"So what should we do to pass the time?" Y/N asked, crawling onto her bed.
"Anime! I'll go make ramen, put on One Punch Man!" Eliza yelled, getting two packs of noodles and slamming them into the tiny microwave the dorm had.
"Yes! One of my favorites!" Y/N said, clicking on the show.
After the microwave dinged, Eliza gave you the noodles with a spoon, the both of you started watching Season 1 Episode 7 of One Punch Man together.
"Look at the gays! Ah. So beautiful!" Y/N laughed, finishing the rest of her noodles.
"G -clap- A -clap- Y" Eliza clapped, throwing the noodles and plastic spoons away.
"What time is it?" Y/N asked, turning off the tv.
"11:35. Better get dressed." Eliza said, already picking out her closet doors. Eliza wore a black tank top, cache shorts with a bow, sandals, sunglasses, bracelets, and a black handbag.

Y/N wore an Adidas crop top, short ripped jeans, Adidas shoes, and a silver backpack

"Damnnnnn! If John were coming he'd totally slap your ass, girl!" Eliza smirked, taking a picture of you and sending it to John

Eliza: She looks sexy don't you think? What if she got snatched by boy in the mall? Are you coming? Or not? If you don't, this girl. Will be taken away. [image_6382928]
John🐢: IM COMING
Eliza: Good
"John's coming." Eliza said.
"Okay! Let's head out!" Y/N said, closing the door behind them.
-------------------------------------------
FLUFF WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! I legit binged the whole one punch man the whole weekend wowie I have no life. GENOS X SAITAMA IS AHHH anyways,
Remember constructive criticism is always appreciated!