❤️Chapter Tatlong❤

Warning!: Foul Language, blood, crying, needles, hospital BS
-----------------------------------------
The last thing you heard was screaming of shock and horror before passing out. Y/N woke up in the hospital.
"H-Hello?" Y/N croaked. You heard someone and it made you jump up. You heard muffles.
"John get your ass over here! You look so pale right now!"
"She might still be asleep!"
"Confess or I'm telling her Hoe."
"Alright ok Jesus Christ..."
"Wait. Someone liked me?" Y/N thought sitting up.
"Pardon me? Are you Y/N L/N?" A voice called out.
"Yes, indeed I am." Y/N responded, smiling.
The boy walked closer to you. He was, handsome. He had brown hair, freckles plastered all over his face, golden green eyes, and kissable lips. His eyes looked red, from crying too much.
"Are you alright?" He asked, lacing our hands together.
"No... What happened?" Y/N asked.
"I would rather not. You need rest, NBA OG." The boy said, about to leave.
"Wait! C-Can you stay? I'm kinda scared being alone..." Y/N stuttered, blushing.
"Of course. What's your name again?" He asked, turning around.
"Y/N L/N." You responded.
"That's a beautiful name, my name is John Laurens." John replied.
"So, I heard you like singing." Y/N said, looking around for her phone.
"Looking for this?" John asked, lending Y/N's rose gold iPhone 6S in front of her.
"Oh! Thank you!" Y/N thanked John.
"No problem." John replied.
Y/N looked at the time. 2:05 in the morning.
"John, will I be able to go back to school tomorrow? I still have to get to my dress rehearsal for choir, and-" Y/N rambles on being worried about everything, until John puts his hand on your cheek, making you turn red.
"I can call sick." John replied, calmly.
"No. No way in hell am I letting you do that." Y/N protested.
"I promise I'll come everyday. After school. Whats your favorite fast food place?" John asked, opening a note in the Notes app.
"Well.... I like Chick-Fil-A but, I'll go with Starbucks." Y/N yawned.
"Starbucks it is then. I'll get you that tomorrow. For now get some rest." John said, putting the blanket up to your shoulders. Y/N took her arms out, and let out a slight ow, because of the ivy being pumped in her. John felt sad for Y/N. He did have a microscopic crush on her, not even microscopic, a huge crush on Y/N. And seeing her at such painful levels, it hurt him too.
"I met you in the dark, you lit me up, you made feel as though, I was enough..." John sang, brushing Y/N's hair before drifting asleep. John made his way to the couch and texted his friend Alexander.
Turtlez105: hey can you drop my stuff over I'm staying with Y/N
WroteTheOther51: ok why
Turtlez105: bc I want her to feel safe, and she asked me politely, I can't say no to this Alex
WroteTheOther51: fine see you tomorrow
Turtlez105: ty
And just like that John drifted asleep.
-----------------------------------------
A/NOOOT: Hewo are you liking it so far? Also did you know I went to the Hamilton musical on Monday with my boyfriend? I know, he's so much better than my ex Lol
Remember constructive criticism is always appreciated!