0.3 - i need you

harry

"wait here, harry, can you do that for me?" harry closed his eyes and nodded his head weakly. "i'll be just a minute, okay?" his mums voice rang through his ears. he swallowed hard and watched as his mum got out the car and walked into the cvs pharmacy.

he had just gotten out of his doctors appointment, with a new doctor that wasn't his old one, who had prescribed him with over the counter medication for right now.

but he wasn't going to take them.

he only trusted whatever his old doctor, dr. bradley, would say and she wasn't dr. bradley. so he wasn't going to listen to her.

her name was dr. deakin. she was dr. bradley's replacement since he had gotten transferred to a new doctor. stupid system.

it always took harry a while to began to trust someone, he always felt like people were out to get him. so it was gonna be a long time for him to do anything this new doctor told him to do, especially if it involved his medicine.

but he knew his mum was gonna force him, she only wanted whats best for him, so of course he was gonna listen to his mum.

he could never be a rebel. he's tried before.

soon after his mum disappeared inside the store, harry started to feel anxious and began to open up the car door to get out so he could stretch his legs. just to stretch his legs.

he told himself a week prior that he would try to stop clinging to his mum like a baby. he was 16 years old, not 2. and he didn't want to need his mum for everything.

so he'd gotten out of the car, and leaned against it, his head hanging low in between his arms.

he started to shake his leg and then he switched positions, his back now against the cool car window. his fingers began to tap at his side really fast.

he squeezed his eyes shut and started to impatiently jerk his shoulders from side to side. he thought about his mum and how she wasn't within 5 feet of him.

"stop it harry. you're not a fucking baby." he whispered to himself, now tapping his hands against the door. it almost pained him physically, to be this far from his mum. he tried and tried to restrain himself but he couldn't.

he just couldn't. he was so needy and helpless and such a baby all the time. and he hated it.

just as he was about to walk into the store, anne ran out waving the small bag containing the pills in the air.

"it's okay, baby. i'm back." she spoke, handing harry can of arizona sweet tea, which he gladly accepted. he got back into the car before anne did, buckling himself up securely. anne got in after him and buckled up too, before turning to face harry.

"you did good, yeah? it's getting better, i think. don't you think?" she smiled widely at her son and ruffled up his curls, which only resulted in him shaking them back in place.

"yeah. i guess so." harry shrugged. anne sighed out loud, not an annoyed sigh, just a frustrated sigh. she loved her son so much and it hurt her to always see him like this. she backed out of the parking lot, quickly taking them home. __________

louis

3 am.

it's 3o'clock in the morning and louis has yet to have gone to sleep. not even close his eyes.

well, there's no school tomorrow, so that helps. but even if there were, that wouldn't change anything. he'd still be up all night, staring at his ceiling as his ceiling stared back.

louis couldn't help but think of the curly haired boy that he'd bumped into in the toilets earlier the day prior. he thought of all the things he didn't really pay attention to before because the one thing that stuck out the most were the bouncy, thick ringlets that was his hair.

he thought about the boys bright green eyes that louis only barely got a glimpse of because curly kept his head hanging low. he frowned. louis wishes the lad had looked at him a little longer.

louis also thought about the outfit the boy had on. black skinny jeans with just two holes at each knee. a brown sweater, which was obviously way too big for him, but louis wasn't complaining because it gave him the cutest little sweater paws and louis thought he looked absolutely adorable.

he also had on brown boots.

louis sighs. how come he's never seen him at school before?

more vaguely, how come he's never seen him around before?

maybe he lives in a different district, louis thought before running his finger through his hair. he didn't know, to be quite honest.

but he did know one thing. he wanted to see the lad again. he just didn't know how.

louis sighed at the thought and shot up quickly when he had gotten the sudden urge to pee. he trudged to the bathroom, not picking up his feet on the walk there and letting them just glide gracefully on the carpeted floor.

he did his business in the bathroom and then made his way downstairs to the den, where he'd spend most of his time when he couldn't -- or refused to -- sleep.

he plopped down on the soft couch, stretching his legs out and grabbing his phone from the coffee table where he'd left it earlier.

louis began to scroll through his pictures, clearing out the ones he didn't need because he hated when his photos got piled up.

he never understood how people could be photo hoarders.

as louis was scrolling, he stopped at this one picture in particular that caught his eye. a small, greyish dog that they used to have, named princess. she was louis' sisters dog really, because she had gotten her for one of her birthdays, but they gave princess away after a while. princess just triggered too many memories.

louis' heart dropped at the thought and a lump grew in his throat to the point where it hurt. he wasn't going to cry, at least not again. he's already cried twice in the past day.

before louis could delete the picture of the dog he felt his phone vibrating, indicting he had gotten a text.

new imessage from: liam
i need some more lou. i need u. my house. now. please pleaseee

________

i decided to update bc the votes and views arent going up but !!!! i might be the worst author on the planet. im am so sorry but things are starting to get heated now!

goals are probably 100 views and 20 votes?? i'll update even if it doesn't get the votes haha

xox