Chapter 21- The Unexpected Arrival

Start from the beginning

Shane Carson has sent you a relationship request.

Smiling to myself I confirm it. He makes me so happy I'm not sure what I could do without him. What did I do without him?

_____________

After picking some clothes up from my apartment, I head over to the Carson's. Shane told me that its better when I stay over. I agree I'm not so tired the next day. Pulling up to the large brown house, I lock my car and run up the steps.

"And it's you! Oh, it's you! It's you! They add up to! And I'm in love with you, and all your little things," Shane sings to me as soon as I step through the doors. The One Direction lyrics blasting through the speakers. Chelsea and Marcus are twirling swiftly around my tall boyfriend.

"Hello my love," he whispers as he leans into my lips.

"Hello Babe," I tease him from this afternoon. Our lips connect and he holds me in place refusing for me to move. A loud bang springs both if us apart. My eyes wide as saucers. My eyes meet the cause of the loud noise, quickly learning that it was just Belle dropping a cooking book. Her sheepish smile is prominent. Even over the music that was play it frightened everyone in the room.

"Sorry to scare you all," she winks walking over to my side. "Getting a little lip action I see," my boyfriend's mother teases. My cheeks go a quick shade of red. "Here's a baking cook book if you want to bake something sometime, you can have it,"

Her smile is bright and her blue eyes glowing. "Thank you! We'll make something tonight!"

"California girls we're unforgettable,

daisy dukes bikinis on top,

sun kissed skin so hot we'll melt your popsicle," both kids sing together dancing around while Shane has fallen on the couch laughing.

"Turn that off! Not appropriate!" Belle yells the kids stop singing and stop the music.

"Sorry momma," Chelsea comes and hugs her mother. "Love you,"

"Love you too darling, oh and Alex I need to talk to you in the kitchen," I nod following her into the huge kicthen leaning against the island. I place the cook book down as she takes a deep breath, "my boss told me that they need a new daily nurse, and that they would like me to do it. Considering that's what I did before I went of leave for just about three years, I re-applied for the job that's why I couldn't just go back," I know what she's getting at, she doesn't need me anymore.

"That's great!" I smile big for her, really that's amazing for her.

"So I'm sorry but you can always come over, but there's no need for you to come everyday," her smile is sad, she practically just fired me, but really something great came out of this.

"No, that's okay, I'm so happy for you! It was great, and something unforgettable came out of it," my smile told her that it was truely okay.

"I'm so glad this is all working out for the better," she pulls me into a hug. "Tomorrow is my last night shift, and then you'll be free of watching the devils children," she jokes.

"They're so amazing," I laughing with her. Belle annouces that she's leaving, and once the door is shut. I go and jump in the big comfy couch with Chelsea, snuggling up with her.

"Do you guys want to bake tonight? After dinner of course," the quick reply of nodding heads, I head into the kitchen and begin to cook dinner.

Shane walks in after me, sitting on a stool at the marble countertop. "What was my mother telling you now?"