Chapter 21- The Unexpected Arrival

Start from the beginning

"So everyone take out your journals and at the top of the page write," the teacher pauses and look down at his large leather binder. "Why Do Humans React The Way Do? Why Do We Do It? " He takes a deep breath, this is different from what we usually write about in this. We usually write about different religions, because well it is world's religions. "Now, I want you to really think about this, but make sure you don't over think it. It's all opinion so it can't be wrong. Make sure to make it clear, and go," he waves his hands in an over exaggerated movement. "Oh and you have the whole class to write as much as you can,"

I take out a blank peice of paper and think of some different reasons. Once I got my main idea down I begin.

Why Do Humans React The Way Do? Why Do We Do It?

Humans react the way they do depending on what they are reacting too. If something great or exciting happens, people often smile and laugh and possibly cry. Smiling, laughing, and crying can all be put into different scenarios making the actions different. Smiling, you can be smiling at a new born baby with amazement and delight. You could also be smiling at the fact that you got away from stealing something. Laughing, you could be laughing at a really funny joke your bestfriend told you. You could also be laughing at someone who is getting bullied. Crying, you could be crying that your sister is getting married and you are so happy for her, the tears of joy. You could also be crying because of the death of a close family member. These actions mean nothing unless they are put into situations making the emotion fulfill the emotion in its sense. Weather it's sinful, sorrowful, happy, amazing, sad, heart broken, it doesn't have a meaning until it's made into a real situation.

People are the way they are because how else would be express ourselves if we didn't have emotions. How would we let each other know that we did something wrong and we don't want it to happen again? We wouldn't be able to! Although sometimes the way act can cause someone to react is difficult to interpret. The way we act helps people decide whether they like to hang around you, or if they dislike you. It all depends on how you carry yourself.

The loud annoying buzzing bell goes off indicating that it's lunch. I'm going to drop my bags in my car and go to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

Once I approach my Range Rover, it wasn't hard to spot that big blue truck from anywhere. As its parked right beside mine. I go to my passenger side and he quickly hops out of the jacked up truck.

"Hey Sweet Cheeks," he greets pecking my lips.

"Hey Babe," I greet opening the door of my truck putting my bags on the seat. Closing the door and locking it. It must be his lunch break. His smirk is huge and his eyes are glowing. What happened.

My questioning facial expression must have given away my question, considering he answered. "You called me Babe,"

"And?"

"And? I have the nicknames, I'm Shane," my eyebrow raises at this.

"Oh really?" His smirk grows now.

"Really, you're my Babe," blue eyes are sparkling down at me with delight. His hands are latched around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"And you're whatever I want to call you because you're my boyfriend," I smirk not giving in.

"Fine," I knew he would cave soon. "Let's go out for lunch,"

"I don't have enough time to leave campus and make it back in time for calculus,"

"Then how about we eat in the cafeteria here?"

"Okay," I settle, he takes my hand and we walk through campus. Arriving in the cafeteria we find a table with two chairs. He tells me to wait here, that he's going to find us both something to eat. Thankfully he noticed I forgot my phone at home and brought it for me, taking it out I scroll through Facebook, liking the odd funny, concerning important statuses. A notification pops up, I click on it.