chapter 7: The Message.

I think it's weird how my stomach is growing too fast but then I keep forgetting that I'm not human anymore.

"Well babe, that's how it goes I guess." Zayn said.

"Well...I don't like it." I said, frowning.

"Your going to have to get used to it." Zayn said, laughing.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Louis went over to get it. He answered it, and began speaking so fast I couldn't process what he was saying.

As soon as he hung up, all eyes were on me. I stared at them. "What?!"

Zayn looked at my stomach, and Liam frowned. "Zayn, it's too early."

I looked at Zayn. "What the hell is he talking about?" Zayn looked away. "Zayn."

Harry walked over to me. "Lou just got a phone call," He sighed. "From The Wanted--"

"Fuck them." Niall frowned. "They can't even sing. They have no fans!"

"Niall." I frowned. "Tell me, Haz."

"The Wanted are coming here... To kill you and the baby." He looked down.

~Liam's POV~

Everyone froze. As if we don't know what we're going to do.

Then Zayn moved.

"FUCK YOU SONS OF BITCHES," He snapped. "ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR NASTY HORNY ASS SAGGY DICKS, YOU CAN SUCK MY D--"

"ZAYN!" Niall frowned. "We are gentlevampires. Shame on you..." Niall looked at us. Then he ran out the door. "Fuck you, The Wanted! You all suck cocks in hell!"

I heard Harry whisper to Natalia, "he's Irish."

"Wait, why do they want to kill me?" She asked. "What did I do?"

"Nothing, love." Zayn said, stroking her cheeks. "You did nothing. They hate us, that's all. They want us to live in misery."

"It's not that, Zayn." I said, looking at him. "They want us gone. They're jealous of us, because we're sexy, and their not."

"So now they want to kill me?" Natalia said, looking like she was going to cry.

"Babe, don't cry please." Zayn said, holding her.

"Zayn can you help me up please? I-I just need to be alone right now." Natalia said.

Zayn helped her up and then Natalia went up stairs crying.

"What the fuck." Harry said.

"So boys what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well we need to wait for Niall." Louis said.

Hey guys I hope you like this one. I think I'm going to add another chapter!