chatper 1: What am I?!

~Natalia's POV~

I got up and looked in the mirror. I checked my neck to see if I had any bite marks but there were no signs of bite marks. But the weird thing was I couldn't remember what happened last night. It's like, there's a big hole in my memory. It freaked me out so bad.

Well later I called Holly and told her that I was sorry for leaving the party last night. I said I'll make it up by going shopping with her today at 3. All I was thinking about was that guy Zayn....I think he bit me...ugh I can't fucking remember!!

Well it was 3 and Holly came to pick me up, and we were driving to the mall. Me and Holly shopped for a while but she was still mad at me. Later we went out to eat because my stomach was acting weird.

"So what would you like to get?" I asked Holly.

"I don't know really. You pick." Holly said.

"Well, I'll have some fries and a big mack." I said.

After Holly and I had our lunch she took me over to her house. Oh lord her house a mess from that party.

"Jeez Holly." I said, looking around. "You shouldn't throw anymore parties...I mean damn it's a mess."

"Oh shut up Nat!" Holly said, pointing at me.

"Not my fault." I said, laughing.

I stayed over for dinner but my stomach was hurting me the whole day and I ate food. I guess food didn't help enough. But then I felt so thirsty.

"Hey Nat are you ok?" Holly asked, looking worried.

"Um...yea I just need to go home." I said, grabbing my phone off the table.

As I was heading home I felt like I was about to eat someone. I mean I was getting weaker and weaker as I was walking home. It was 9:58 p.m. My legs started to weaken and I fell on the ground. I tried to get up but I couldn't. Then I saw that guy Zayn. He looked at me and bite himself in the wrist and gave me it. I didn't want to but my mouth and hands like forced his wrist in my mouth. The taste of his blood was so good. I couldn't stop.

"Better now?." Zayn said, gazing at me.

After I stopped drinking his blood the pain in my stomach stopped. I looked at him and saw him gazing at me.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked. "I drank your blood and I-I....liked it." I licked my lips.

"Your a vampire." Zayn said, helping me up.

"Then how else am I suppose to control my thirst?" I asked.

"Well if you stay with me and my Lads then we could all help you with that."

"I guess so." I said.

I can't believe it. I'm staying with a man well vampire who will take care of me. I'm a vampire!

Night guys! I'll update tomorrow!

~Ginger~