chatper 3: Then Let's Do it then ;}

Zayn looked at me and smiled. I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I've never felt this way about a guy or anyone. I felt like I was safe around him...I feel like can love him with all my heart and stay with him forever. I know this is too fast because I just met him.

"Zayn..." I said.

"Yes. Babe." He said, in kisses.

"I love you." I said.

He looked at me and he had this happy smile on his face. His eyes changed to the color of my eyes (Yellow). it was so cute.

"I love you too." Zayn said, lifting me up and putting me on the bed.

When he put me on the bed I took off his shirt and my eyes widen. I saw hot tattoo's on his chest. They were sexy. I grabbed his face and put his lips on mine. While we were kissing he took off my shirt.

I moan while he was starting to suck on my neck. He chuckled and slid off my shorts slowly. I realized that he was doing that I mine as well take his pants off. After I did that I looked straight down. God damn Zayn..I mean Damn. His uh...um...was kind of big. I mean big!

"How the hell is that suppose to fit?" I asked, worriedly.

"You'll see but don't get scared." He said.

I used my feet to take off his boxers...whoa it even looked bigger in outside of his boxers. Then he took off mine. His eyes widen.

"You ok Zayn?" I asked.

"U-huh...yes I-I'm fine." Zayn said.

Then i realized that my bra was the only thing that wasn't off my body. I sat up and took off my bra. Zayn's eyes widen even wider.

When I looked in his eyes I saw excitement. I licked his neck and ear. I heard a moan come out of his mouth. Hah that kind of turned me on.

That was the best night in my life.

~Zayn's POV~

I woke up and saw Natalia beside me sleeping. She looked so beautiful. It's been a long time since I've made love to someone. But anyway i got out of bed and put on some clothes. i heard my stomach growl. i didn't eat last night. So i went down stairs and drank some blood.

"Well i see you have woken up." Louis said.

"Yes..." I said, weirdly.

"You guys were moaning and screaming all damn night!" Harry said.

"Had no sleep what so fucking ever! All i can remember is you and Nat screaming!!!" Harry said, yelling.

"Ooh shut up Harry." i said.

"Don't act like you haven't had sex before! It's been a long damn time that I actually made love to someone that I love deeply." i said.

We all heard Nat come down stairs. She looked so gorgeous with her hair a mess, rubbing her eyes, and just about everything.

"Hi babe." Natalia said, walking in the kitchen.

"Hello. Did you have a good sleep?" i asked, kissing her forehead.

"Yes i did." She said, burying her face in my stomach.

"I bet you did." Harry said.

Natalia looked at Harry and gave him a death stare. And then she went in the fridge for some plasma (Blood). She chugged it down like no tomorrow.

"Wow babe...is that good." I said, laughing.

She stopped and looked down shyly.

"Yes...." She said.

I walked up to her and held her chin up with my thumb. She had blood on her lips. Before i could even kiss the blood off her lips she licked her lips.

"Damnit Nat." i said.

"What?" She said, stilling licking her lips.

"I was about to kiss you and you licked the blood off your lips." I said, frowning.

"Oh sorry." She said, giggling.

~Natalia's POV~

Later I felt sick to the stomach. I know I ate so...it has to be something else.

"Hey are you ok Nat?" Liam asked.

"Yea I just feel really sick-" I said, as I was making my way to the bathroom. I through up. I hope I'm not getting sick. I really don't need this right now.

A week went by and I was still throwing up. Making sure of course i bought a pregnancy test to check. After i took it i waited.

"Babe are you feeling better?" Zayn asked.

"Yea i guess." I said, looking in the bathroom.

I got up and looked at the test. I couldn't believe my eyes...I was pregnant. I covered my mouth and started to cry. Honestly I didn't want kids at this point. I turned around to show Zayn but he was already there.

"Did you know this would happen?" I asked.

"Yes." Zayn said, looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me." I asked. I felt my eyes change colors.

Zayn's eyes widen. He could tell i was really pissed off.

"Babe I'm sorry-" Zayn said.

"Don't" i said.

I really didn't know how to take this. Zayn knew this was going to happen and he didn't tell. I had to think about this.

Hiiii guys! I will update tomorrow. But yes Natalia is pregnant now. So you will find out tomorrow what's happing next!!! Love you all.

~Ginger~