The Finale Battle

This was it. Time to face Nexis.

In front of the portal stood 8 brave mercenaries, 9 pumped up ones,1 bad ass secretary and a buff Australian. Miss Pauline tossed Red Medic his requested syringe kit. It held multiple deadly poisons, all of which would result in a slow, painful death if injected. Red Pyro pulled out his fire axe and hopped into the portal. The others followed close behind, shaking in fear and excitement.

Everyone but the Red Team gasped when they stepped into a sunset red forest by a great oak tree. But it was not the beauty that caused them to gasp, it was the large amount of battle ready dragons,the small group of humans, and the small army of mythical creatures behind them.

Saxton Hale willed himself not to attack all these creatures and have them stuffed, and reminded himself that he was promised all the robot wolves and any other mechanical monsters they had to fight.

Sniper asked Dell if they were ready to go. "Almost, we are expecting 2 more dragons to show up." Just as the words left his mouth, 2 dragons dropped out of the sky, well, one dropped, the other soared down. The one that had dropped was a large light brown and gold bipedal dragon with powerful back legs, a long tail and large sharp claws.The other was a purple dragoness, with black fur running down her back. She had feathered wings and markings that looked like glasses under her eyes. "Miss, Hale, you made it!"

Miss Pauline and Saxton Hale looked at each other, uncertain as to why these dragons bore a uncanny resemblance too them. Red Medic quickly explained that for every human, there was most likely a dragon counterpart. 

It was twilight now, only a sliver of sun was left. All of the mercenaries were on top of their dragon counterparts, including Miss Pauling and Saxton Hale. Jasmine's friends stood beside them on the front lines, their small yet valiant army behind them. The ones leading them were a centaur with mechanical legs and a blind griffin/dragon hybrid. Both had been Nexis's prisoner, and wanted revenge on Nexis for the horrible things he had done to them.

As the last bit of sun slowly set over the horizon, Philippe remembered his lost mate and children, and felt even more compelled to save his last child. As soon as darkness fell over the forest, the troops moved.

Nexis looked at the shining silver liquid in the syringe. It was his back up plan, but he was tempted to use it now, the only thing holding him back was the fact that it was irreversible. He placed it in his pocket and turned to one of his new allies. "Kara, could you press that button next to you? I had hoped that it wouldn't come to this, but those morons are persistent. And Elizabeth, make sure that the wolves are ready, the real ones." he commanded.

The cloaked male leaning against the door way frowned at being ordered around, but did so as to not risk angering the madman, as large purple tail hit a switch. Kara jumped away as a hatch opened up beneath his feet. A clawed hand reached up and Kara and Elizabeth both paled at what came out.

It was some kind of mechanical zombie. It looked  like a dragon, but it had large blades sewn on as claws. Kara backed up as more crawled out. The ones that followed were 7 younger dragons, all having blade claws too. Elizabeth stuck her large head out and said "They look like the small gold dragon you nabbed."  Nexis smiled. "That's because those dragons are his mother and brothers." 

Elizabeth stared at the monster before her. She was a feared creature in her dimension, but she never actually hurt the creatures she captured unless it was necessary. So to do... this to a mother and her children... Elizabeth wouldn't be apart of this, the money wasn't worth it. "I'm done. I refuse to be apart of this." she said turning to leave. Nexis frowned and Kara, despite being evil himself, decided to listen to the voice of his other half, and stepped back a bit. Nexis stepped towards Elizabeth, hands clutching a saw. "You cant just walk out on me now, Collecterror. We have a deal, you help me, i pay you. If you want to leave, you'll have to beat me." Nexis then lunged at Elizabeth, expecting her to cower.