Chapter 11 Captured by 1, comforted by 2

Before this chapter starts i just want to say a big THANK YOU to Shadowknightwarrior for their support in this story, and for allowing me to put their characters( RunningWind and Jasmine) in my story. 

also we REACHED 100 READERS HELL YAH! 

Anyways on with the story! ( Warning, mentions of rape )

The team whirled around upon hearing the growls, and saw something terrifying. The cave was surrounded by trucks with cages in the back, in front of the trucks were large black wolves with red eyes. And in the center, was a boy, not appearing to be much older than Scout. A black cloak covered his body, leaving only his red sneakers visible, and his face was also out. The boy smirked slowly walking towards the group. " Well, well, well... What do we have here? Your along ways from home aren't you? " he spoke with a confident, yet calm voice. Jeremy eyes widened as horrible memory' attacked him viciously. Out of pure instinct and fear, he clung to Scouts leg, unknowingly drawing blood. Scout was to scared to complain for a moment before snapping out of it

Scout scowled as his cocky attitude returned. He stalked forward before anyone could gran him. He stood before the cloaked figure and looked him right in the area he presumed his eyes were in. " Alright pally, just who are you?" Scout asked abrasively. The boy took a step back, slightly shocked that the small and scrawny one had been the one to approach him in such a manner. But the look of shock soon turned into a sharp, toothy grin, and Scout took a step back. " Heheh, aren't you a brave one. You seem very confident in yourself, yet your heart races." the boy stated, silently looking at Scouts body. Scout was about to ask how in the hell he knew that when he saw his eyes. They were a dull gray colour. "If he's blind, how does he know how fast my heart is beating? Its not like he can see it." Scout wondered. Spy stepped forward. " I do believe la garçon asked who you were, stranger." he said, standing beside Scout. The boy chuckled. "Of course, where are my manners. My name is Nexis.

And i need you to come quietly with me please."

The team was quiet for a moment, before bursting out laughing. Nexis looked confused and slightly offended, and Jeremy just shook, terrified. Soldier spoke up. " Listen here son, the RED team doesn't go quietly with anyone. We are staying right here!" he said brashly. Nexis sighed. "And here i was hoping that i wouldn't need to harm anyone. You know, this only means that you, your team, and your two little friends get hurt. Grab them. Two wolves charged at Scout and Spy. One clamped its jaw down on Scouts arm, while the other held Spy down. Soldier yelled and ran to aid his comrades. He tackled the one holding Spy down. Another wolf charged at the rest of the group with unreal speed. It grabbed a shaking Jeremy in its mouth. But before anyone could help him, Jeremy let out a very loud distressed screech.

Jane had been sniffing around where Jeremy's tracks had led, trying to find more clues as to where he was, when he heard a most disturbing screech. It chilled his bones and he lost all control over his morals. His protective instincts roared to life and his pupils became slits. He looked around, red rimming his sight and saw similar responses. Philippe looked ready to lose it, as did Dell. He didn't even feel himself taking off, nor did he remember tearing through clouds as the sun set behind him. The only thing on his mind was a name.