Chapter 4 Wings of the Scout.

Jeremy's POV

Oh man today is going to be freaking GREAT! Today is moving day! Were finally moving into that cave near the river in the forest. It took for freaking EVER to convince the doc to leave his so called " perfect lab " behind , but we finally did it! 27 days of pestering from me and shouts from Jane and he finally gave in. So now all that's left is the flight over. Man its going to be great not having to fight constantly with those Blue Meadow bastards.

==========Timeskip==========

Whoo hoooo! It feels so good to be able to fly and not have to worry about that shape shifting rat grabbing me. Even though i look super clumsy next to the rest of the guys, I'm having a great time! I looked down and saw a deer in a clearing and smirked. " Hey Misha? What do you say we give that deer a heart attack? " 
Startling deer was a favorite pass time for most of us. He smiled back mischievously, Then let out a loud roar. Everyone else joined in. I tried to roar but it was still freaking awful. I couldn't scare something with a roar like that. And being the size of a pony meant i wasn't allowed to wander off.

==========Timeskip==========

We finally arrived at the cave. Red crystals decorated the area around the entrance and a little ways inside. A rocky cliffside was perfect for Mundy, and lots of trees for Jane and Philippe. And lots of open space for me to run around in. The deeper parts of the cave were quite cold, making it perfect for Misha and Ludwig, since they both came from cold places. We named it the Red Cave. Creative, right? I went out to stretch my sore wings, and then lazily went to sleep on a sunning rock with Dell. Life was good.

??? POV
They finally set down somewhere I can get to. And this area will be perfect for my traps. Just look at that those golden scales and pearly horns. Il make so much off its corpse. Or who knows, maybe il sell it whole and alive. I better contact my client and tell him to bring the traps and bait. Time to catch me a trophy.