Philip Hamilton~ Psycho AU

Lillytda

You were nervous to say anything. Philip hadn't mentioned how big their house was. Or the fact that his aunts and all his siblings were there. Waiting for you to arrive.

The two of you had been in a relationship for a little while. You had met eachothers parents plenty of times. Had dinner at eachothers houses. But nothing like this.

"My aunt said she has to meet you." He had said, a certain tone of urgency in his voice putting you on edge.

You had agreed, obviously, that's why you were standing here. Hand inches from the doorbell, so nervous that you were shaking, panic rising in your chest.

Ding dong.

You did it. You had just rung the bell. Part of you was screaming to run for some odd reason. It was just a few extra people. What could go wrong?

The door opens quickly, a woman there that you had never seen before.

"I'm Angelica. You must be y/n. Philip has said so much about you." The woman, now known to be Philips Aunt Angelica, speaks confidently. The sickly sweet smile resting on her lips makes it seem like she's hiding something.

"Oh it must be y/n!! Come in darling! Philip is in the front room!" You vaguely hear the comforting, familiar voice of Philips mom, Eliza.

You pause, waiting for the door to be opened enough for you to pass through.

Angelica moves it slowly, just barely enough for you to walk through.

"I'd watch your back if I were you." She whispers as you pass by, another sickly smile on her lips.

That sentence had put you on edge for the rest of the night. You were beyond tense, flinching at every sound and movement.

Philip had noticed, rubbing your hand gently under the table, away from prying eyes. He made no move to ask you though, choosing to make light conversation in an attempt to calm your nerves.

Dinner was over. That would make this whole ordeal a lot awkwarder. More talking, less other things.

"I'll go clean the kitchen. Y/n would you like to help? I'd love to get to know you better." Her voice dripping with something almost, psychotic.

"S-sure. I'll help." You stutter, anxiety shooting through the roof once again.

"Thanks y/n. I appreciate it." Philip whispers as you walk around collecting the plates.

You glance back at the full table, all the kids, their mom, Philip. Your sweet Philip, who was currently smiling at you, once again in attempt to calm your ever growing nerves.

Moving towards the door that led to the kitchen you heard water running. Pushing past the door you see her. Philips seemingly harmless aunt. But something about her irked you. Immensely.

"I brought the dirty dishes. I think I got them all." You say straightening your back in fake confidence.

"Listen, Philip is my nephew." Angelica turns, a knife in one hand and a towel in the other, "and if you hurt him. Or even think about hurting him or anyone else in this family. I will find you."

Over her talk she moved closer to you, waving the knife in your face, pointing it at you, and finally stopping inches from your face. The blade glinting in the light, so close to you. You were frozen in shock, unable to move as she caressed your cheek with the sharp object.

"W-what makes you think I'd hurt him?" You gasp out.

"Oh darling. I never trust anyone with my dear nephew. They always have to meet me. And I almost never approve. But you, you could be okay."

The knife was now pressed into your cheek, not yet hard enough to draw blood.

"This is your only warning." She spits harshly before turning and walking out the door.

You can faintly hear her ask if anyone wants dessert.

"You okay?" A voice sounds from behind you, almost making you drop the plates you were still holding.

"Y-yea. I'm fine." You don't face him, choosing to place the dishes in the sink instead.

"Y/n?" Philip sounds uneasy for some reason.

"Hmm?" A quick glance is thrown to him over your shoulder, heart still beating fast.

"You're bleeding."

Reaching up you feel the crimson liquid, " I guess I am. I had an itch. I probably just scratched it too hard."

Phillip reaches up, his finger gently wiping the blood away.

"There. You should be good now. Kiss it better?" He asks, a childish smile on his lips.

You nod, smiling and feeling vaguely nervous.

"Dessert?" You ask, getting the pies out of the fridge.

"I'll help."

Together the two of you manage to carry all the plates back to the table. A slice of pie on each. You place a plate in front of each person, receiving a chorus of thank yous. 

But nothing you did could ease the feeling you get around the icy glare of Philips aunt.

Maybe this could work. Maybe...